2013 Ford Fusion

22 city / 31–34 hwy

Overall

Comfort ,Power, Reliable.

by Mountain Man from Pine,CO | November 20, 2014

What a relief to know your car is going to do all you expect it to do. The eco-boost is a great feature on this car as we live with lots mountain and hiway driving. Thanks

Problem with air compressor instead of spare tire

by Ford Fusion Hybrid from Lake Elsinore, CA | November 14, 2014

I bought Ford Fusion Hybrid 2013. First when I bought the car the salesman did not mention about not having a spare tire anymore or what I should do if I got a flat tire. Second: The Air compressor kit that Suppose fixes the flat tire, cannot fix if the whole for your flat tire is in the side of the tire. So, That gave me a lot of trouble in the middle of night on highway. I believe this a serious problem that Ford Company must take care of it. And also they should pay back to the customers who had to pay for replacing tire instead of simply fix the little whole of tire. I am not happy at all. Third: my seat heater keep turning on without any reason. I took my car to the dealer several times for the same problem but they could not fix it.

Cheaply Made and Uncomfortable

by BarryCodyHoward from Pawleys Island, SC | November 2, 2014

I bought my 2013 Ford Fusion in order to save a little money on gas. While the gas mileage is great, the ride is horrible. I'm only '5,10" and every time I get into the car I hit my head on the top of the door frame. The front seats are extremely low, making it difficult to sit down and also to see over the front hood (I have hit many curves because I can't see over the hood). Aside from the horrible ride, my Fusion is cheaply made. Two of my chrome panels around back windows came off in the car wash, the AC/Heat has never worked very well, and the sound system is horrible...I could go on and on. This was an impulsive buy and a HUGE MISTAKE!!!

Finally back to my Fusion

by Car Addict from West Bloomfield, MI | October 17, 2014

I bought this car brand new off the lot. This is my second fusion and I love it. In between I drove a 2007 Chevy Tahoe and I loved that as well but after $200 a week in gas with my commute to work, I could not wait to get back to my Fusion. The body style changed and it is beautiiful. I get so many compliments on my car. I have the smaller Ecoboost engine and it have plenty of pick up. I love the exterior design and the enterior feels like one of a much more expensive car. I also have the sport apperance package so my car looks a little sportier than the base model, but my 2013 SE Ford Fusion has been good to me. I drove it 300 miles a day round trip to work for 6 months in a terrible Michigan winter and it never let me down. The only part I don't like is the quality of Sync. I rented GM, Toyota and Chrysler cars and they all had a better quality system (may be my amazing iPhone as well).

Nice looking car, good gas mileage, wiggly

by Commuter from Hudson, WI | September 3, 2014

Bought our Ford Fusion last year, like the looks of it, great gas mileage, handles nicely. After 30,000 have to replace the RCM module. The car has also been very "wiggly" when I hit any bumps in the road. The dealership re Yorker it and it is driving better.

Terrific Car, Good Looks, Good Performance

by Traneengineer from Lincoln, CA | August 20, 2014

I bought the car after my wife crashed our Caravan (the 5th we had had), and expected her to love it. She does, but actually prefers to drive the Explorer Sport, as it feels more like the Caravan. So I inherited the Fusion. It's a base model, 2.5 L, but lacks nothing. Great looking red metallic finish, good styling. The first car I have ever owned that people volunteer to me that it looks good. A sensitive radio with CD player and Aux inputs, and buttons and knobs (rather than a hellish touch screen) for controls for climate and entertainment. Bluetooth phone connection is WONDERFUL. I get over 35 MPG on long freeway drives, and 29 between my office and home, and around town. Never a tankful with less than 26 mpg. Comfort is excellent for 4, probably tight for 5. Interior noise is superb, almost as quite as my boss' Jag. Only a little wind noise when it's blowy outside. The Bad? With 20,000 miles some lights came on, so the dealer replaced the RCM (Restraint Control Module). Period. That's it. The dealer gave me a free rental for the time the Fusion was in their shop; I have no complaints. Caveat: I don’t push very hard. My cars and trucks always last a long time, as do my tires, transmissions, engines, shocks, springs, drive shafts, U-joints, brakes and just about everything. Gentle (don’t confuse that with slow) acceleration, braking, and cornering have a lot to do with that. I drive 75 on the freeway (80 on I5), and don’t enjoy last-minute lane change diving. I don’t baby anything (I live on a farm, on a dirt road) but do take good care.

Had enough recalls?

by Loved it at first... from New York | July 7, 2014

Loved my fusion, at first. Looks amazing, drives amazing, until four recalls later. Do yourself a favor and look up the recalls this vehicle has had. I know I will forever do it before buying a new car ever again because of this one. Most were minor, MOST. around 25,000 my power train went out. The computer in the vehicle though something was wrong, so it turned off on me WHILE I WAS DRIVNG. Yeah... no thanks.

Awesome car with great gas mileage

by Jeremy from Wichita, ks | July 2, 2014

I love this car would buy again and again. I have been getting around 33 mpg driving some city and mostly highway

Great enginering Poor quality ,

by IamRacing from ST Cloud Florida | June 7, 2014

I purchased my 2014 in Feb this year , and was surprised at the poor build quality , A very plastic steering wheel poorly trimmed seats and a headliner that started to hang after one week, a seat-belt that didn't work out of the factory and paint peeling of the front bumper ,Oh yes , Loud cabin (engine noise ) Now it does have its good side, Great road holding and accurate breaks , This car will give you over 30 mpg, I drive it hard , Just install a K&N filter and its good, Nice try ford but no cigar , I payed my $22k and could have done much better and got more for my money ,,

Love the Fusion!

by Southern gal from Illinois | April 28, 2014

I had driven a mini van or suv for over 25 years and finally decided I wanted a mid size car.I bought a 2013 Ford Fusion after one test drive!. I love the sporty look of the fusion and all the added features especially the voice navigation and blue tooth! I drove several other mid size cars and this one fit me best!