2013 Ford Fusion

22 city / 31–34 hwy

Overall

Stunning Looks and Reliable

by Carsenth from Little Rock, AR | June 22, 2015

We bought our Fusion used and have had no Mechanical Issues but have had a few Quality Problems. The gas lid fell off at almost 30,000 Miles and a piece of Plastic by the door handle fell off. Besides that no issues. It does not have a EcoBoost engine just the 2.5, I don't recommend it due to the lack of power if that's what you care about. Been averaging 22-23 MPG City driving mainly. Also noticed the Cupholders aren't designed well at all for the Driver side, Always bumping my arm against my drink while driving. Overall i would recommend it.

Best Car Ever Made

by CaseyLE82 from | March 7, 2015

I have a 2006 black on black Fusion SEL V6. It's a beautiful car. My car has 117,000 miles on it and in the entire time I've owned it, it has only needed one repair that cost $156 (which was about 3,000 miles ago). This car is the most beautiful car I've ever seen. It's well made, well designed, and even though my Fusion is 9 years old it literally looks like a brand new car.

Seats are not Comfortable and arm rest

by opchavez from Mt. Airy NC | March 4, 2015

I really love my car but there are a few things that just take away from my car. I'm not sure of why anyone would shape a car seat. It should be flat and straight across. When you shape it, then people who is a little wider then the middle of the seat before it curves, don't feel comfortable. The bottom of the seat sit to far down in the back and just hard to come to happy medium with it. Also I am not sure of why the door arm rest is where it is located but in my mind it don't work. Outside of that, I love the way the car looks on the inside it really has a lot of class on the outside also. The gas mileage is awesome. I love ford cars. I think they are built to last. But the seat just send me somewhere.

20 to 22.5 average combo mileage

by gearhead1956 from Sacramemto | January 29, 2015

Ford states car gets 26.6 combo mpg on their controlled course. when in reality much less. My wife drives the car to and from work. mostly freeway. but is in the hills not mountains. Car pulls the hills ok but drinks the gas doing so. 65 mpg on cruise control. One dealer stated 37, another 30 mpg. Last dealer stats 26.6 on under fords strict controlled course. Very Disappointed. Checking mileage manually at the pump 22.5 at most. all freeway. 27 mpg.

Comfort ,Power, Reliable.

by Mountain Man from Pine,CO | November 20, 2014

What a relief to know your car is going to do all you expect it to do. The eco-boost is a great feature on this car as we live with lots mountain and hiway driving. Thanks

Problem with air compressor instead of spare tire

by Ford Fusion Hybrid from Lake Elsinore, CA | November 14, 2014

I bought Ford Fusion Hybrid 2013. First when I bought the car the salesman did not mention about not having a spare tire anymore or what I should do if I got a flat tire. Second: The Air compressor kit that Suppose fixes the flat tire, cannot fix if the whole for your flat tire is in the side of the tire. So, That gave me a lot of trouble in the middle of night on highway. I believe this a serious problem that Ford Company must take care of it. And also they should pay back to the customers who had to pay for replacing tire instead of simply fix the little whole of tire. I am not happy at all. Third: my seat heater keep turning on without any reason. I took my car to the dealer several times for the same problem but they could not fix it.

Cheaply Made and Uncomfortable

by BarryCodyHoward from Pawleys Island, SC | November 2, 2014

I bought my 2013 Ford Fusion in order to save a little money on gas. While the gas mileage is great, the ride is horrible. I'm only '5,10" and every time I get into the car I hit my head on the top of the door frame. The front seats are extremely low, making it difficult to sit down and also to see over the front hood (I have hit many curves because I can't see over the hood). Aside from the horrible ride, my Fusion is cheaply made. Two of my chrome panels around back windows came off in the car wash, the AC/Heat has never worked very well, and the sound system is horrible...I could go on and on. This was an impulsive buy and a HUGE MISTAKE!!!

Finally back to my Fusion

by Car Addict from West Bloomfield, MI | October 17, 2014

I bought this car brand new off the lot. This is my second fusion and I love it. In between I drove a 2007 Chevy Tahoe and I loved that as well but after $200 a week in gas with my commute to work, I could not wait to get back to my Fusion. The body style changed and it is beautiiful. I get so many compliments on my car. I have the smaller Ecoboost engine and it have plenty of pick up. I love the exterior design and the enterior feels like one of a much more expensive car. I also have the sport apperance package so my car looks a little sportier than the base model, but my 2013 SE Ford Fusion has been good to me. I drove it 300 miles a day round trip to work for 6 months in a terrible Michigan winter and it never let me down. The only part I don't like is the quality of Sync. I rented GM, Toyota and Chrysler cars and they all had a better quality system (may be my amazing iPhone as well).

Nice looking car, good gas mileage, wiggly

by Commuter from Hudson, WI | September 3, 2014

Bought our Ford Fusion last year, like the looks of it, great gas mileage, handles nicely. After 30,000 have to replace the RCM module. The car has also been very "wiggly" when I hit any bumps in the road. The dealership re Yorker it and it is driving better.

Terrific Car, Good Looks, Good Performance

by Traneengineer from Lincoln, CA | August 20, 2014

I bought the car after my wife crashed our Caravan (the 5th we had had), and expected her to love it. She does, but actually prefers to drive the Explorer Sport, as it feels more like the Caravan. So I inherited the Fusion. It's a base model, 2.5 L, but lacks nothing. Great looking red metallic finish, good styling. The first car I have ever owned that people volunteer to me that it looks good. A sensitive radio with CD player and Aux inputs, and buttons and knobs (rather than a hellish touch screen) for controls for climate and entertainment. Bluetooth phone connection is WONDERFUL. I get over 35 MPG on long freeway drives, and 29 between my office and home, and around town. Never a tankful with less than 26 mpg. Comfort is excellent for 4, probably tight for 5. Interior noise is superb, almost as quite as my boss' Jag. Only a little wind noise when it's blowy outside. The Bad? With 20,000 miles some lights came on, so the dealer replaced the RCM (Restraint Control Module). Period. That's it. The dealer gave me a free rental for the time the Fusion was in their shop; I have no complaints. Caveat: I don’t push very hard. My cars and trucks always last a long time, as do my tires, transmissions, engines, shocks, springs, drive shafts, U-joints, brakes and just about everything. Gentle (don’t confuse that with slow) acceleration, braking, and cornering have a lot to do with that. I drive 75 on the freeway (80 on I5), and don’t enjoy last-minute lane change diving. I don’t baby anything (I live on a farm, on a dirt road) but do take good care.