2014 Ford Fusion

See Photos & Videos

Overall

A Great Ride

by Easy Rider from Boone, NC | June 28, 2014

Title says it all. I bought the Titanium package with AWD. Good looking body style, excellent performance with amazing features. Get a lot of "Wows" from my friends. I live in the mountains, so I am anxious to see how the AWD works out. The Sync system is really special.

Amazing car

by Keith from Texas | June 26, 2014

I have only had my Fusion SE for 3 days but this thing is amazing. It has great styling both inside and out, the SYNC system does alot and it does take a little getting used to which I am still in the process of learning. I came from a full size truck and I am already impressed with the gas mileage. I always had to figure out my gas mileage on my own with that, but with this the display tells me all I need to know with MPG, miles till empty, etc. For a 4 cylinder it has an amazing bit of pep to get up and go and the ride is amazingly smooth, taking it out on the highway today it was a very quiet ride. This is the first truly American car maker I have bought from and they have certainly uped the ante with this car. I've had multiple Honda's in the past and this definitely can give Honda and Toyota a run for their money. If you are looking, then give this car serious consideration, you wont be disappointed if you end up getting one and you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner

FUN Ride - and very reliable!!

by Commuter and Sports Fan from Hopkins, MN | June 24, 2014

I have loved this car since the second I sat in it on the car lot - it has gorgeous interior, plenty of room for five, and the features really make it a great ride. I would recommend this car to everyone - it has decent gas mileage and I trust it to get me from point a to point b. BUY THIS CAR, you won't regret it.

Best Sales Person

by Steven Gimian from Tujunga, CA | June 15, 2014

If you need a care go to Galpin Ford at, 15505 Roscoe Boulevard, Van Nuys, CA 91406 and ask for Vic. Vic Arakelian is a very nice, knowledgeable, kind, helpful person. He is not like other sales person who tries to sell you a car and make their commission. He takes time to explain and never bothers you with calls. Thank you Vic, You’re the BEST!

2014 Ford Fusion

by Longtime Ford Buyer from Columbus, OH | June 15, 2014

I was surprised how many features the 2014Ford Fusion had at such affordable price. Ford Motor Co. has been offering a number of incentives to make the deal worthwhile. I am extremely happy with the purchase and would recommend this car to anyone.

Quiet and smooth riding

by GCD from TN from Knoxville, TN | June 7, 2014

After test driving several cars we decided to buy the 2014 Fusion. With just over 2000 miles we have found it amazingly quiet and smooth riding. I decided to write a review after riding in a 2013 Lincoln MKZ last night. I was stunned to sense our Fusion is quieter and smoother riding then our neighbor's Lincoln. There are "things" I am not fond of like the dashboard display and assorted steering wheel controls but beyond those annoyances we couldn't be happier.

So far very pleased

by corny from Twin Cities, MN | June 6, 2014

I test drove both the Fusion and Camry and found both cars similar in drive quality. I decided on the fusion because of styling, price and better standard features. The Fusion offered auto headlight a very comfortable interior in it's upgraded trim of SE for a much smaller price than the Camry for these features. The Camry did offer the backup camera on all models which was nice, but, I liked the features I got with the upgraded Fusion for the same price as a stripped down Camry. Time will tell if I made the correct decision have only had the car one week.

The quietest car I have ever owned

by Everyman from Ohio | May 28, 2014

The ride is smooth and the road noise is kept to a minimum with the Fusion and the interior is elegant and comfortable.

Fantastic Car

by Richie from Yorkville,IL | May 15, 2014

I got mine in December 2013. Great car. Rides like my Audi A 6. The handlebars is precise, and its quiet and comfortable.

Forever Ford

by Future Ford Lover from Sacramento, CA | April 30, 2014

I recently purchased a new Fusion and I love it. I've told my friends and family that Ford has stepped up the car game and is putting out a great product these days. I'm very happy now and love driving it. Go Ford go...