2014 Ford Fusion

22 city / 31–34 hwy

Overall

Fun car with 6-speed manual

by Steve from Raleigh NC | June 1, 2016

Decided on the 2014 (true) six speed manual 1.6 Ecoboost powered Fusion. Comfortable car and so far quite reliable! Have to rev the 1.6 to get the power out of it but once learning it's torque curve, the car gives decent performance and sounds great , too! Easy to operate shifter and clutch and love the hill holding feature. Large trunk space and quiet on the road! If you choose to buy the manual , discontinued in 2014, it's a great choice and gives a different personality to an already fun to drive car.

3014 Fusion

by Yankeenut20 from Oswego, NY | May 19, 2016

Had this car a month and I love it! Styling is great and agressive and interior is comfortable and inviting.

great car and dealership

by jean from Daytona Beach fl | February 29, 2016

Mr.Don Cyprian and Mr.Dion Warren took customer service to the next level.From the first day I got there they tried everything to put me in the vehicle i wanted.Even though I couldn't buy the one I wanted, they kept in touch with me and try to help me find the best solution.I went back couple days later, just to find out the car I wanted was already sold.Instead of them giving up on me because I didn't know what other cars I wanted, they actually went and find another one just like the one I wanted only better.Mr.Shanny C did a great job too with the finance.He explained everything to me step by step before he even let me sign the papers. In general, I give the off lease only Orlando an A++

Totally Tanked

by On the Go Grandma from Enid, OK | August 16, 2015

2014 Ford Fusion drives more like a European sports car: tight responsive steering, low slung seats, and great side mirrors. I was disappointed in less than the 40mpg that I was promised but as soon as I turned off the air conditioner and drove in town with the windows down, I got that 40 MPG promised. I really like the multi seat adjustment option, position 1 for driving, 2 for getting out of the car, and 3 for husband's driving position. The navigation voice activated system seems to understand my voice better than my husband's voice. I would not buy a car that did not have the hands free phone feature. Both my husband's phone and mine are recognized. I expect to add my daughter's phone this next week. It is a great car that I would recommend to anyone, even a grandma like myself.

Surprised

by Keefer from NYC | June 21, 2015

This being my first new car, I was a little picky and hesitant. Decided on the Titanium Fusion and the dealer gave me a heck of a deal on the car. After a year of driving I think I like the car as much or more than when I first drove it off the lot. Interior quality is excellent, the SYNC system has been great, not sure why so many are down on it? The car drives great and can handle the NYC pot holes ,but my only gripe is the gas mileage. It states 22 but thats under perfect conditions. CR hit the nail on the head as far as gas mileage because i get between 14.5-15 in the city but the highway mileage is excellent. I wouldn't mind the mileage if the car had a powerful V6 but the 4 cylinder turbo is decent. The torque makes up for the horsepower. Plus there is zero turbo lag.

I've learned to LOVE my NEW FORD.

by Hawaiian808 from California | May 8, 2015

I'm originally from HAWAII. In Hawaii , we've been CHEVY owners. But since my move to California and now owning a Ford, I'm learning to LOVE my NEW FORD. It's the most BEAUTIFUL vehicle I have ever driven. It's smooth riding comfort and roomy space, make it's very easy to drive and handle. I also feel safe within the car because of it's comfort. I've had 2 pre-owned cars before purchasing my NEW FORD, and I'm proud and happy to have bought a FORD FUSION.

wonderful experiences

by Albert from | April 7, 2015

One my friends told me to go to Imperial to buy cars as she had very good experiences over there. She said that I would be surprised to see their professional services. She was right. The time I reached the place, everyone was so hospitable and pleasant. I went to this place with the intention of trading my 2002 Infiniti I 35 and getting used car of 2005 models. Mike Peters was so kind and helpful to explain everything in spite of heavy snow. I explained to him my budget and uncertain of my stay here. He gave me different options and ways to get the latest vehicle within my budget. Finally I was able to buy Ford Fusion 2014 used car with 4500 miles on it and I am very satisfied with the purchase. All the employees were so nice that I could get my work done without much difficulties. I would encourage anyone who is interested to buy cars.I am sure that is the RIGHT PLACE. Sorry I forgot to say that I got good price for my Infiniti 2002. I am regretting that I did not buy the latest 2015 Hybrid. Who knows I might buy it soon? Thanks Imperial for your professional service.

decent car

by bb from ont, canada | December 16, 2014

bought a brand new se in the summer, not a bad car, dash sometimes rattles which is disappointing, good fuel consumption numbers

OK rental car

by lb74 from Minnesota | October 28, 2014

I rented one of these for my parents for a long trip. It served them well, good mpg, and not bad looks. The turn signals kind of suck, and the passenger seat sits way too low and can not be adjusted. It is an ok car, but my 14' Dodge Avenger is way nicer to drive, has a V6 with 283 hp, and in my experience can get 32 mpg if you drive reasonable. However, this car is not a bad choice. If you like this car, check out the new 2015 Chrysler 200's. That is a beautiful car and about the same price, and great mpg too! That would be my choice.

Look at this car!

by Nielsen Road Warrior from Paducah, KY | October 4, 2014

I've driven about 24k miles so far in my 4cyl Fusion. I've owned Mazda 6s, Honda Accords, and 3 series BMWs, and rented many Nissan Altimas, various Chevrolets and Dodges and Toyota Camrys. This is, by far, the best American car I've driven and is absolutely on par with any Japanese car I've driven. No, it's not on par with a Bimmer, but, you know, it's a BMW. The fit and finish is very good, it's reasonably quiet, composed on the bends, and good on the long interstate haul. Gravel roads? Sure, it's good on that, too. The stereo is good, Ford Sync is handy but the person you're talking to will sometimes complain about it because it picks up things you don't want and covers up the things you do want them to hear. Trunk space is good, back seat space is good, the front seat bottom cushion could be a bit more supportive. Any drive over 6 hours is going to make you sore. My only complaints, and I only really have two, are these: Cruise control. If you set it too high and decide you want to lower it as the engine climbs to the speed you initially want to set, it'll set it at the lower speed you're currently at instead of just lowering the set speed incrementally which it does once you reach the speed you're actually wanting. Maybe I'm just not used to it, yet, after 24k miles. The other thing, and this is kind of a biggie, is the accelerator. If you're driving along in town, 30-35 MPH say, and you need to go a bit faster to get around someone turning in or if you're pulling out of a lot and need to move a little faster than normal, it's as if the accelerator has to remember it's an accelerator. The result is you end up mashing on the gas harder and you're then launched immediate to a speed you really don't want to go. If you want to go from 15% to 20% on the gas, it will just sit there kind of wondering what you want, which makes you push harder which makes the car think it's a rocket ship.