2015 Ford Fusion

22 city / 31–34 hwy

Overall

LOVE MY FUSION

by VALERIE from Fresno, Ca. | April 18, 2016

ILOVE MY FUSION TITANIUM! It's classy styling. I have enough passing power, all the luxury I could want. I love the technology. The touch screen and voice controls are easier than I thought. The ride is smooth and quiet. All of this and great gas mileage!

Excellent car

by David from Upstate NY | November 15, 2015

I have a 2015 1.5 turbo and find putting the transmission in the "S" position significantly transforms the driving to an immediate response. Great handling, great brakes, and the mileage is about 27MPG city and highway

Doubter turned Believer

by ChrisHawaii from Honolulu, HI | August 14, 2015

I am so pleased and impressed with this car! It is all the luxury with a low price! I read many professional reviews on this car (I have a 2015 Fusion Titanium) and found that many said the bluetooth/electronic system is too complicated/faulty...I think it is the easiest system i have dealt with.

Attractive interior

by Repeat customer from Grafton, WV | March 24, 2015

The dashboard gadgets are really useful and easy to learn, even for senior citizens. The voice control is an excellent feature. We also love the touch screen . The wheels are an attractive feature and are different from the mainstream. Over all we are pleased with our purchase of the Ford Fusion Titanium.

great mpg

by joeschmo from | March 13, 2015

Great mpg during cross country trip.. Averaged just over 37 mpg during trip from Detroit to Los Angeles. Very nice car so far.

Excellent car

by Soccer mom from Garden Valley, ID | March 5, 2015

Subaru has nothing on this car! I wanted to buy a Subaru legacy but everytime I went to test drive one I was so insulted I couldn't bring myself to get past the arrogance. I found out the Fusion came in an AWD. I was very excited over the new option. After tons of research I found the Fusion is the better car. I love my car! I love everything about my car! I am super excited with my choice.

2015 Ford Fusion Has Difficult Visibility Problems

by 2011 Fusion Owner from Toledo, Ohio | February 25, 2015

I tested the 2015 Fusion and was very disappointed in the view out the back window with the rear view mirror because of the high belt line and the front passenger head rest seemed to block the view for backing out or changing lanes. I also felt claustrophobic in the cabin area. A person shouldn't have to depend on a backup camera to see properly out of a vehicle. Also the front pillars blocked my visibility. This new Fusion design looks nice but isn't practical. My 2011 Fusion had much better visibility.

VERY NICE CAR

by Rich from Brookpark OH | February 14, 2015

I traded in a 2012 Honda crv and never looked back.The way to go is the 2015 Ford Fusion Titanium 2.0 Turbo AWD. I bought this car for my wife,but I want to drive it all the time .We packed it up for the campground and everything fit in the big trunk and folded down back seats.This car has power,good gas mileage,comfort,and good traction in the snow.No problem with My Ford Touch.The nineteen's give it a little more stiffer ride.I'm looking to buy my wife a Ford Escape, so I can drive the Fusion. I don't have enough space to say all the good things about this car.

Good Buy for the Money

by Real Estate Agent from Dallas, Texas | February 2, 2015

Traded a Luxury car and I am pleased with my Fusion! The a/c seats were important to have and they work well. I only average 19-21 mpg so far. I hope that improves. It handles very well, quiet and good acceleration too. You can be distracted using video screen for functions.. Voice activation works fairly well! After 1000 miles, I am still learning the car. Some items hard to learn the where and how.. Love that regular gas though! :o)

best ride ever

by easy rider from Minneapolis Minnesota | January 20, 2015

Great gas mileage rides very smooth easy to handlegreat acceleration. Comfortable ride overall performance excllent