2000 Ford Mustang

Get Value

Overall

Good service

by Russ from Long Beach | April 9, 2014

The guys were very professional and good cars.Got us financed with not very good credit score.Recommend to anyone.Thank you.

greatest place

by rudy from Cleveland Ohio | January 10, 2014

I bought a Honda civic. The greatest little car I ever bought. The salesman there were nice honest and more then willing to go out of there way to help me. Thank you long brothers. I'll be back.

Great car!

by Bullmoose from Mequon, WI | September 29, 2013

I found this convertible on Cars.com. I found a real gem, a 2000 Mustang Convertible with under 100,000 miles on it! The car is mint, and runs perfect, with a 2.8 V6 engine and a smooth transmission. I saw a Carfax report, and learned the car probably didn't see much of Wisconsin winters. No rust! This is a third car, purchased just for fun, and I plan to keep it garaged when the weather is bad. Thanks Cars.com!

Top Down

by Need for Speed from Tinton Falls, NJ | April 22, 2013

I found a 200 Mustang GT Convertible with about 146,000 miles. The car needed some detailing and a new clutch. She drives very well and serves the purpose I was looking to fill. I plan on driving this car as a weekend cruiser to the beach and around the area. I can't wait for the summer weather to finally arrive so i can go top down

First car

by Father of a teen from Tulsa, OK | September 3, 2012

After months of looking we found this car. It is what she wanted. Gas milage is not the best, under (20/gal) but she like it for the style. After driving it I think it is a good car for a teen as it has a solid feel as opposed to an import and that is important as most teens will tare up their first car.

12 years original owner

by Mustang or die from Los Angeles, CA | July 2, 2012

I love this car! Extremely reliable, great speed for a 6 cyl, great handling (I drove a new so-called performance car that was like driving a sponge), and overall fun car. Backseat space is a bit small but my now 16 year old daughter still sits back there. Mechanically I have mostly only done the routine maintenance type repairs. The two things that seem common to this car- exhaust leaks and windows going out of alignment. The windows may only happen in very hot climates, but they start to tilt in their track. Cost me over $400 to have the driver side fixed quite a few years ago. Now the passenger side needs it. The body shop says that for a few years the government put additives in the paint and they start to bleed through to the surface. Mine needs paint now. All cars from this era have the same issue. Before I would go spend a ton of money on a new car I would most definitely fix this one up. It has 108,000 miles on it and I still love this car. No technology or frills besides the basics. Mine averages about 20 mpg but I drive fast- and when you step on the gas it still has lots of acceleration power. Good old fashioned American sports car.

Changed my life

by Elstevo from Long Beach, CA | March 31, 2012

I was having my 2006 Escort wagon fixed yet again when my mechanic loaned me this 2000 Mustang bare-bones coupe. After a week I just had to have it; not much money considering freshly rebuilt V6, 136k miles. I love this car! Perfect reliability so far except for a replacement of the harmonic balancer at 150k. Car is smooth, solid, peppy and with 23MPG average in overall driving.

V6 Stang = Great Power, MPG, and all around fun!!!

by Mustang Man from MD | March 27, 2012

I've had 4 Mustangs between the ages of 1996 - 2000, My first 3 were all Blacl V8 GT Convertibles, They were amazing cars! This time I was looking for a fun, sporty car with fairly good gas milage to drive instead of my truck on longer trips. I ended up with a slighly modded Black (they just look so good in black) 2000 V6 5sp manual with a little over 100K mi. My V8 stangs all got 16-19mpg depending how I felt like driving, the V6 gets 21-23 depending how I'm driving, It has great power, and with a exhaust upgrade it can sound just like a V8. Over all for the money there is no way to beat this car! Buy one, you'll love it!

00 mustang gt..... pretty good

by American muscle ftw from Spokane, WA | December 7, 2011

2000 mustang is a great car for summer and summer only. I made the mistake of driving it during the winter and almost totaled it. anywhere over .5 inches of snow... you're not getting anywhere. the power is pretty good.. if you have the gt of course. the gt it worth the extra cash. my car is at 112,000 miles an is still running strong. this is overall a pretty sweet car.

Perfect for the Mustang Girl

by A Girly Vroom from North Platte, NE | November 16, 2011

Perfect car for a girl who wants to look nice but doesn't want a lot of power. It has the right amount of power for a girl who has never had a sports car before. It is a very reliable car, I have not had a problem with it so far (except for what is usually need, ex: new brake pads). It's a very fun car and all my friends and family like it. I love my mustang.

Featured Services for this Ford Mustang