2001 Buick Park Avenue

See Photos & Videos

Overall

2003 Mustang G.T.

by Bulldog 44 from Troy, Mi | June 23, 2014

I just picked up my 2003 Mustang G.T. from a local dealer. I saw it advertised on "cars.com" and took delivery of it last week. It's a low mileage vehicle which has been well maintained. I'll only be driving it on sunny weekends and plan to have some fun. It's got a V-8 / five speed manual and flowmaster exhaust. The only regret I have is I should have looked into the Mach 1 edition, it has a 4.6 V-8/ 32v vs. my 4.6 V-8/ 16v. For the record, I'm sixty five years old.

Mustang GT 03

by The Mustang gt lover from New York, NY | May 5, 2014

My mustang gt 03 is one of the best cars i have ever owned. It has the best looks on the block. Its Amazon green best color ever. It has SLP loudmouth exaust awsome. ahflkghdfklsahdgklshdghklsdhglhsfdkhl;fhasdjfjfjfjjfjfjfjfjfjjfjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

fun car

by cat taco 45 from Valpariaso | January 2, 2014

it a great with good amount of power gets good and side ways when you want it to the only real problem I see with the car is the seats no side support

Great find

by Mustang from Cleveland, OH | September 11, 2013

Found a car in perfect condition, low mileage, and like $5k below what most other used cars in the same condition is going for.

What I wanted

by Doc D from Grand Rapids, MI | March 9, 2013

I finally broke down and bought the mustang I've wanted. It is a bright blue 2003 Mustang base with a little different paint sceme. I just needed a couple of things to fix on it (I got 2 out ot 3 done)and it'll be cherry.

Great car

by Mustang Crazy from Louisiana | September 2, 2012

This is my 3rd Mustang and my second one in this body style. It's dependable, comfortable and stylish. It's performance is above average. I would recommend the GT or Cobra version.

2003 GT convertible

by Scott from toms River, NJ | July 18, 2012

The good - This is a great commuter car. The manual transmission helps alleviate the boredom of a 1 hour commute. The looks are stylish, and my car has been impressively reliable. The bad - the handling is uninspired, and the car, even with the GT version, is significantly underpowered. The Z28 I owned prior to the Mustang would have eaten the Mustang for lunch.

Have Fun With a GT

by Hank from Laurel, MD | May 28, 2012

I was able to find a low mileage GT Mustang with the five speed manual for a fair price. The car was from a private sale and had been given excellent care. This car is a hoot to drive and gets 20-25 mph depending on how hard I push it. In my opinion nothing sounds like a Ford V-8 with Flowmasters! If you are a car guy/gal, you should look at one of these. Did I mention I'm sixty-seven years old!

03 Base coupe

by DStapps13 from Rochester, NY | October 20, 2011

Lots of muscle car feel; Good acceleration with the V-6; good handling, ride, seats are comfortable. I had hoped the gas mileage would be a little better. 21mpg mixed driving. This is my 4th Pony car so obviously, I'm biased. I compared it to a used 05. I did not like the 05 feel. I loved it's retro look but chose the 03 for the way it handled and drove. Better visibility, too!

Mustang Convertibles

by Ford Guy from | October 4, 2011

This car is in great shape for the year and the color is amazing its a steal for the price wont be on here long!

Featured Services for this Buick Park Avenue