2003 Ford Mustang

See Photos & Videos

Overall

fun car

by cat taco 45 from Valpariaso | January 2, 2014

it a great with good amount of power gets good and side ways when you want it to the only real problem I see with the car is the seats no side support

Great find

by Mustang from Cleveland, OH | September 11, 2013

Found a car in perfect condition, low mileage, and like $5k below what most other used cars in the same condition is going for.

What I wanted

by Doc D from Grand Rapids, MI | March 9, 2013

I finally broke down and bought the mustang I've wanted. It is a bright blue 2003 Mustang base with a little different paint sceme. I just needed a couple of things to fix on it (I got 2 out ot 3 done)and it'll be cherry.

Great car

by Mustang Crazy from Louisiana | September 2, 2012

This is my 3rd Mustang and my second one in this body style. It's dependable, comfortable and stylish. It's performance is above average. I would recommend the GT or Cobra version.

2003 GT convertible

by Scott from toms River, NJ | July 18, 2012

The good - This is a great commuter car. The manual transmission helps alleviate the boredom of a 1 hour commute. The looks are stylish, and my car has been impressively reliable. The bad - the handling is uninspired, and the car, even with the GT version, is significantly underpowered. The Z28 I owned prior to the Mustang would have eaten the Mustang for lunch.

Have Fun With a GT

by Hank from Laurel, MD | May 28, 2012

I was able to find a low mileage GT Mustang with the five speed manual for a fair price. The car was from a private sale and had been given excellent care. This car is a hoot to drive and gets 20-25 mph depending on how hard I push it. In my opinion nothing sounds like a Ford V-8 with Flowmasters! If you are a car guy/gal, you should look at one of these. Did I mention I'm sixty-seven years old!

03 Base coupe

by DStapps13 from Rochester, NY | October 20, 2011

Lots of muscle car feel; Good acceleration with the V-6; good handling, ride, seats are comfortable. I had hoped the gas mileage would be a little better. 21mpg mixed driving. This is my 4th Pony car so obviously, I'm biased. I compared it to a used 05. I did not like the 05 feel. I loved it's retro look but chose the 03 for the way it handled and drove. Better visibility, too!

Mustang Convertibles

by Ford Guy from | October 4, 2011

This car is in great shape for the year and the color is amazing its a steal for the price wont be on here long!

simply the best

by Integrity4life from OU area | July 10, 2011

I had this car and adored it! But when we had two kids in 2 years, this car became a spare vehicle and an suv became the daily necessity. I loved the way it handled on curvy country roads or when driving on cruise control on highways. And it always looked good doing it. Miss it.

2003 Mustang Convertible Deluxe

by 2003 Drop Top from Chillicothe,Ohio | July 7, 2011

We were looking for a nice convertible for our money and we found it in a 2003 Mustang Convertible Deluxe with the Pony package. Great looking car inside and out. Really fun to drive. We wouldn't have found it without Cars.com. We hope to enjoy this car for a long time to come. Very pleased with the purchase !