We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2003 Ford Mustang

2003 Ford Mustang
Available in 14 styles:  2003 Ford Mustang 2dr SVT Convertible shown
Get Value

Overall

For Sure Betty

by Betty Blue from San Diego, CA | October 23, 2015

Lucked out with taking a risk of buying a high mileage vehicle with a sure bet deal. I continued this well maintained for another 80k miles as I know she'll still kick as she gallops for at least another 158k. I love the way the tires sound like horse hoof shoes when horses walks on pavements. She can do almost anything a GT can do, without having to prove any points with noise. This V6 Base Stick still not only has incredible power up hills, but embraces instead of just hugging the highways & byways. She only seems to act up only if I test drive OTHER vehicles. This Midnight Mare Blue reflects like the natural mirror of water and thrives on all the positive stares and comments with here pinball pony carnival side decals almost makes here win every race, as only inventive Ford makes this car an All American Classic and keeps me young. This is the best Mustang I've ever had and I couldn't get rid of her if I tried. She won't let me.

I love this car!!

by GTBaller from Los Angeles, CA | September 25, 2015

I just purchased my 2003 Ford Mustang GT 5 days ago, in True Blue with Parchment interior. It is beautiful and all stock - it has power and style. Truly fun to drive and gets looks..I plan to due some mod's - just because! Enjoy - American Muscle

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

TOP DOG

by Conv Lover from Near Ottawa Ont | January 19, 2015

So much fun to drive.Ihave owned this yellow GT conv. for 5 years No issues of any kind. The flowmastars give off that astonding sound going through the 5speed stick

2003 Mustang G.T.

by Bulldog 44 from Troy, Mi | June 23, 2014

I just picked up my 2003 Mustang G.T. from a local dealer. I saw it advertised on "cars.com" and took delivery of it last week. It's a low mileage vehicle which has been well maintained. I'll only be driving it on sunny weekends and plan to have some fun. It's got a V-8 / five speed manual and flowmaster exhaust. The only regret I have is I should have looked into the Mach 1 edition, it has a 4.6 V-8/ 32v vs. my 4.6 V-8/ 16v. For the record, I'm sixty five years old.

Mustang GT 03

by The Mustang gt lover from New York, NY | May 5, 2014

My mustang gt 03 is one of the best cars i have ever owned. It has the best looks on the block. Its Amazon green best color ever. It has SLP loudmouth exaust awsome. ahflkghdfklsahdgklshdghklsdhglhsfdkhl;fhasdjfjfjfjjfjfjfjfjfjjfjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

fun car

by cat taco 45 from Valpariaso | January 2, 2014

it a great with good amount of power gets good and side ways when you want it to the only real problem I see with the car is the seats no side support

Great find

by Mustang from Cleveland, OH | September 11, 2013

Found a car in perfect condition, low mileage, and like $5k below what most other used cars in the same condition is going for.

What I wanted

by Doc D from Grand Rapids, MI | March 9, 2013

I finally broke down and bought the mustang I've wanted. It is a bright blue 2003 Mustang base with a little different paint sceme. I just needed a couple of things to fix on it (I got 2 out ot 3 done)and it'll be cherry.

Great car

by Mustang Crazy from Louisiana | September 2, 2012

This is my 3rd Mustang and my second one in this body style. It's dependable, comfortable and stylish. It's performance is above average. I would recommend the GT or Cobra version.

2003 GT convertible

by Scott from toms River, NJ | July 18, 2012

The good - This is a great commuter car. The manual transmission helps alleviate the boredom of a 1 hour commute. The looks are stylish, and my car has been impressively reliable. The bad - the handling is uninspired, and the car, even with the GT version, is significantly underpowered. The Z28 I owned prior to the Mustang would have eaten the Mustang for lunch.