2004 Ford Mustang

2004 Ford Mustang

Available in 12 styles:  2004 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

Very nice all around suv

by John from Parsippany, New Jersey | May 27, 2014

I was searching for a used Toyota Highlander online, and found a 2004 for sale at Dave's Used Car Sales. Since I live in New Jersey, I did'nt want to travel too far to buy a vehicle, and could'nt decide whether to drive out to see the Highlander, or stay closer to home in my search.I corresponded with Craig via email, and he offered to sell me the Highlander at a price that I thought was very reasonable. When I finally got to the sales office (a little late because of traffic and weather), he greeted me before I even entered the building. I actually decided to buy the Highlander prior to my drive out, but Craig made the car buying experience such a relaxing, enjoyable experience...something you don't normally expect when you're car shopping. When all of the paperwork was completed and I was ready to drive my Highlander home, I did'nt know how long it would take me to adjust to a different vehicle. Well, this SUV performed and handled better than I expected. I have to say that I'm glad that I went a bit out of my way and found Dave's Used Car Sales!

Best Sports Car For the Money

by Joe Dunzelman from New Jersey | March 18, 2014

I bought my 2004 Ford Mustang GT with 75000 miles on it for under 10g and I could tell you that it was a great investment. The car is outstanding. The 4.6 litre V8 is very quick to respond at the touch of the throttle. Mine has the 5 speed which is intimidating at first sight because of it's funky angle, but it is a very good transmission that doesn't mind being driven hard. It pulls very quick too, if that's what your looking for. Gas mileage isn't a strong point but that's not what you expect out of a V8. Gets about 16 city 23 highway. If your good with it the tank can go a week and a half. Other than that though this car is wonderful. It's a fun drive, retains Mustang history, and is a real head turner. I love it everyday it is such a joy to drive. It doesn't handle the best but when are you going to need speed around turns? If you want better handling on this car it isn't hard to get. Just some aftermarket parts will help keep the rear end in line. I love it alot and will for time to come. Most affordable muscle car on the market for sure

my ragtop stang

by papa from grantham nc | November 4, 2013

love it. I drop the top every chance I get. 6 cylinder is plenty for me. I don't need to pull whole shots anymore (54) Deep burgundy (crimson red ) with a black top. Gotta good lookin blond wife (44) to tote around with me. If I could just get my 5 year old granbaby to let me drop the top when she's in it.

My Mustang is Ight

by NotAvaliable from Texas, TX | August 4, 2013

Reliable car, good acceleration, heavy bodied, study. Good sounding engine. Dealership fixed problems as torn seat and bad window. Smooth ride. Fun to drive,

04 cobra terminator

by terminator from phoenix arizona | May 28, 2013

if it is performance and a bullet proof motor and an awesome transmission you want and only have to add a little money you can easily have this vehicle from 390/390 at the crank to 470 at the wheels on horse power and more on torque. styling is a number one in my book inside and out. once you have owned one of these you'll want another if you sell as I did.

The car I plan to keep for a long time

by Jay-V from Ky | March 30, 2013

This is currently my third car, owned a 1994 Ford Explorer and 1995 Ford Mustang GT so I'm alittle of a Ford fan. The style of this car is unbeatable, the pride i have in my new car is incomparable. There where minor flaws with the car (altered seatbelt, small chips in paint, road noise from loose rubber) but the flaws are fixable and expensive to fix. The space is small but then again, its a mustang! If i wanted spaced I would have purchased a hatchback, wagon, suv, etc. The ONLY thing about this car that I ever complain about is the fuel efficiency. I swear it so bad I feel as if my parent's 2003 Toyota Sequoia or even my 94 Ford Explorer got slightly better mileage. This car was pampered with maintenance and mods that support mileage so I couldn't imagine how it perform without them. And the thing about it, this is the V6 model, Id rather have V8 so at least id have more performance with my bad fuel economy. Other than the fuel, this car is one that will be kept for a while.

Ford Mustang

by Mr.Mustang from Lexington,KY | March 1, 2013

Using Cars.com has mad finding my dream car so much easier! The gave me updates for the Ford Mustang listings in my area every week. I highly recommend that everyone use them to find cars that they want, at amazing prices!

Fun car, have its ups and downs

by Everyday user from South Carolina | December 30, 2012

Had my v6 mustang almost 2 years, I love it. But you have to love it or it will drive you crazy. I have a steep driveway, I bust my exhaust pipes countless times, spent well over 1,000 just for that. If buying from a dealership, make sure you check the small things(spare tire, horn, weather strips, etc) because alot was wrong with mines before I realized it. Other than that car runs great, no really major problems with it long as you keep it properly maintain. Only thing I would suggest is if you are looking for power get a V8 GT with manual, and if you say no to that because of gas you should consider it because my v6 drink as much as a v8 to me. I personally want to put a v8 and manual transmission in my baby but all the money it's gonna cost I plan on just buying a GT.

2004 Mustang Cobra

by Cobra Owner from goose creek, sc | September 3, 2012

Turn head? check. Smoke little hondas from redlights? check check prefer car to women? ummm probably check

I just love this car.

by Bumpkin from Cincinnati, OH | September 2, 2012

I have a 4.6L, 5-speed manual transmission 40th Anniversary Edition car and boy did it vroom, it handle so well in curves and the acceleration was amazing. Just loved, loved loved this car. So fun to drive.