2005 Ford Mustang

Available in 8 styles:  2005 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

Moms toy

by Jaime from NH | August 28, 2014

I love this car! Bought it 8/2014 with 32000 miles on it! V8 engine with some extra aftermarket parts. Shaker 1000 system! I love the minimalistic interior, the black leather. There are no fancy gadgets to distract me or touch screen items like in all the newer cars! Plus it is a standard! I am a single mother and Correctional Officer and after years of hard work and sacrificing I bought this as a summer toy for myself! It handles beautifully love the mustang rumble and gets attention where ever we go! I have no complaints thus far and plan to keep it as a seasonal ride for many years.....

Great Car, But....

by MustangMatt from Melbourne, FL | January 16, 2014

Great car overall. Bought it with 76k on it and it runs beautifully. Only downfall is the small things. The paint does chip easily and the interior needs some primping. But than again is your buying this car for a Honda fit & finish than you shouldnt be looking at a mustang. I love my pony because it is a basic body and featured car with a rock solid engine. yes the gas mileage is annoying but overall a great mustang and awesome looking ride. if your a car buyer with a million points to check out and question before buying a car dont buy this car. but if you want an honest american muscle car with little flaws, get it.

Great American Sports Car!

by Matt from Blackstone, VA | November 18, 2013

I just bought my 05 Mustang V6, I love Mustangs and I love this car! It is very fast for a V6 and very comfortable. The only bad things that ive seen so far is, A lot of road noise! you can hear almost every part of the road you are on. I hate that this car does not have a trunk release button inside the car! (its only on the Key-less entry remote) But other than those 2 things I love the Mustang and i would recommend this car to anyone.

Cars.com Made It Easy

by Mustangs Chris from Wilmington, DE | August 5, 2013

Cars.com made it very quick and easy to locate the exact Mustang I was seeking. When I was ready to buy, the Cars.com contact placed me in touch with the Ford Dealership Sales Rep. Within 24 hours I was driving home a 2005 Mustang GT with low miles in excellent condition . Very happy with car and the purchase experience!

Mustang

by Mustang Driver from Chicago, IL | April 17, 2013

I love it. Drives great and I love the way it feels on the road. I look forward to driving this car during the summer.

Style, Speed, and "Sure footed"

by Mustang Sally from Bend, OR | October 29, 2012

My first Mustang was a '67 so, when Ford unveiled this 40th anniversary retro look - I bought my first new car. Mine had every option from the neon color changeable dash lights to the chrome lug nut covers on the pony alloy wheels in the premium V6 sports package. This car hugged the road in sharp curves, accelerated quickly & easily and steered with a light, yet responsive touch. A dream to drive, to ride in and to own. The leather interior and door striping added elegance, but that low, muscle car growl really gives the power punch! In town driving of 19 mpg and 22+ on hwy makes this car affordable to drive. Can't touch this baby for a comparable package of affordable, reliable, power, style, and fun.

Love my 2005 v6 mustang but it has it's flaws..

by victoriam195 from | September 1, 2012

Things I love about this car... the v6 is still pretty quick, the convertible option is what I love most about it!, plus the old school muscle car look is a bonus! ....now for the downfall... Dont get me wrong I love my mustang but a few flaws to watch out for future owners...clear coat peeling on the exterior paint of the car, cheap plastic interior of the radio (my whole radio paint chipped off), and that gas meter goes down fast with city driving! Overall with a few touch ups *like investing in a touch radio and fixing clear coat problems in the future) I still wouldn't trade my stang' in for different car in it's class.

Too much gass

by Soto from Yuba city ,CA | August 18, 2012

Good car slow when you start fast after all but burning a lot of gass . Nice sport car we took this car for my son he loves this car is also convertible good for summer drives.

most fun car I have ever owned

by Mustang guy from Marquette, MI | July 16, 2012

Bought 2005 Mustang convertible from private owner with 54,000 miles. It is almost perfect. Had it checked out by local garage all mechanics in great shape and the body is almost flawless. Driven about 1,000 miles now. The most fun car I have ever owned. Carfax checked out to the letter. This car has never seen snow and never will. I plan to keep this car a long time. V-6 4.0 has plenty of power and handles great with that classic Mustang growl.

Really awesome

by Mustang fanatic from St.petersburg | March 28, 2012

Great car to show off with. Although not best idea if you have an infant but Id be the last one to pick something else. This car is MINE!!!!!