See Also: 2007 Ford Shelby GT500

Available in 8 styles:  2007 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

Great, good lookin car!

by Hannah from Maine | June 11, 2014

I love my mustang! It is very stylish both inside and out. The all black leather interior gets VERY hot in the summer, but with a convertible this isn't too much of an issue. I live in Maine and drive it (carefully) all through the winter with my studded tires. After one of the worst winters we've had, both of us are still in one piece! Haha, the back seat is definitely very small but shorter people and my dog both love it! The front seats are very comfortable as long as you are physically able to get in and out of a low car (my dad has trouble as he has back problems) but being 17, I don't have to worry about this. It also sounds pretty nice for a v6!!I

07' Mustang convertible

by bullitt from Iowa | May 31, 2014

Searched for weeks on cars.com before finding this beauty. Plenty of pep with the V6. Excellent value for the dollar and good on fuel as well. Backseat is not made for human adults, but my dogs love it with the top down. The retro style is a big draw to this vehicle and we love it. Living in the Midwest this is a seasonal car purchase for us and it will be stored during the winter.

Great car for the money

by Mustang Enthusiast from Elysburg, PA | March 26, 2014

I bought this car used from Daves used cars in Wyoming PA and love it. It was every thing I was looking for and the salesman made it easy to own. The car is not a daily driver and was purchased as a toy. This car is fun to drive and really turns heads. With only 5751 shelby GT being built in 2007 they will be harder and harder to find a car like this.

Best body style

by Mustang man from Indiana | March 20, 2014

I've had a few mustangs and this one tops them all. It's a lot easier to get in and out of and I think it looks more like the 65 mustangs. I enjoy this car and it's a blast to drive. Using cars.com was easy and helped me find this beauty. Thanks cars.com!

Great ride

by Randybsly from Seattle | February 24, 2014

I drove one as a kid and want my kid to experience the coolest looking car in the world. It sounds tough, it looks sleek, it rides strong and it is red and black. So many options to make it look ferocious. I am looking forward to more time with my car and more time with my son.

Perfect balance

by Stang fan from Miller Place, NY | February 21, 2014

This car is the perfect balance between sportiness and everyday practicality. I get thumbs up almost everywhere I go with this car. It's stylish, economical, and has many safety features. Mine has ABS, front and side air bags, and traction control. The 4.0 6 cylinder has plenty of horsepower and torque and the insurance and gas cost is much cheaper than the 8 cylinder GT. I was a Camaro fan for many years but this car has converted me to Ford. I love the retro look, including the 5 spoke wheels. Also, the aftermarket parts available for these cars is both plentiful and affordable.

My Stang

by hoeyhooper from Sierra Vista, AZ | November 15, 2013

Getting this car: 6 cylinder 2007 Ford Mustang, windvail blue, with Pont package. It was a quest but mission complete! I love this car!

Gotta Love those Mustangs

by Redstang from | August 6, 2013

This Mustang is one very sharp sporty car; fun to drive especially in the open air. It is unique, distinctive with a tasteful selection of add ons such as the GT500 spoiler.

What makes you feel good

by Dr Dan from | July 1, 2013

I have owned many cars including three other convertible sports cars. This car is silver with a black top and a black leather interior. All convertibles ride a little jiggy. This one has the smallest engine which is actually a 4.0 liter v-6--more than enough. It should be fun for a while. I just basically drive it to work and on errands. We have other cars.

2007 Mustang GT Convertable

by GT Stang from | June 27, 2013

Having a great time driving this well cared for car. Buying from a private owner who loved this car was the right choice.