See Also: 2008 Ford Shelby GT500

Available in 8 styles:  2008 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

Fun Car

by Marty from hENDERSON | November 14, 2013

I bought a 2008 Mustang convertible ,for my son from Chapman in Aug. We love the car. I get up on Sat & Sun mornings (HES STILL SLEEPING) , put the top down and go for a ride listening to Pandora. Great time..

mustang

by trout120 from tulsa | October 30, 2013

Rides a little rough Cost of the car is higher as it gets older The cars are sold too high for the car valve

pch auto

by sons grad present from | August 19, 2013

the car was not in working condition driving off the lot, we didnt make it home it over heated. we will not recommend PCH auto

A few small downsides but overall an amazing car

by teroy from Boise, ID | July 14, 2013

Well, as the third generation on my fathers side to own a mustang it is a pretty amazing car especially after getting it used for only 16,900 with 28k miles. Between handling in the rain, rated curves on the interstate and on long road trips the car was very dependable and averaged about 20 m/pg street and 25-27 m/pg highway, exterior pony package looks pretty amazing and the interior setup isnt too bad and the safety setup between the ABS brakes, automatic traction control and ability to turn on/off overdrive on the throttle are definitely a plus too. The only downsides in my opinion are: cup-holders are placed front to back so it makes it difficult to access the throttle with cups in both holders, the car really only seats two because there's little to no room in the back for more than maybe 3, but overall the benefits far outweigh the downsides and having a car that is not only sporty but gets better mileage than some of the regular honda or nissan cars i'd say it's a pretty good fit

Not disappointed at all, nice car.

by New to Mustang from Indianapolis, Indiana | April 3, 2013

I have always been a Corvette guy for many years. I have owned 7 different Vettes over the years and decided to give Mustang a chance. I know all you Corvette people out there will turn your back on me and say I must be mad. I will tell you even I was shocked on this car. I purchased this car with only 11.000 miles and a 6 year bumper to bumber blessing. I drove the car thinking, it's a Mustang, oh well. However, what I found was a great car with performance and the looks of a sports car. I know, Corvetts are special but until you drive one of these cars you're missing out. The cost of the up-keep is a huge difference of other sports cars. I'm not comparing Vettes to the Mustang overall, but for the money, you have to see and drive one of these to understand. I know they will say nothing compares to a Vette. After driving this car, I would disagree to be honest. Before you say anything, drive one first ( V-8) and then comment. In closing, check Ray Skillman out, the best deal in town.

Nice Car

by Mustang Convertible from Delaware | March 2, 2013

It is a great looking car. I feel great driving it. Has good performance for a V6 and is comfortable and fun to drive.

My Second Childhood

by Ray's Toy from Macon, GA | January 14, 2013

I purchased this GT/CS used with only 35k miles. I like the "throw back" style. This is fun to drive. This 4.6 is very responsive and the auto transmission is smooth even during hard acceleration.

Used 2008 Mustang GT

by Joe from Ft.Mill,S.C | December 31, 2012

Very nice used 2008 GT 5 speed with only 13,000 miles. One owner adult owned car.The car is almost like having a new car.

Excellent Car

by Car Dude from Seattle, WA | November 23, 2012

My third Mustang; glad I'm buying another one. The GT C/S pakage is excellent as well. Lots of power to go around! Got great customer support service from Antonio; the process was quick and painless!

Great Dealer

by Hot Rod Sammy from Destin FL | September 14, 2012

Great guys to work with. I purchased a Chevrolet Corvette and they shipped it directly to my house much cheaper than flying in and driving back and the car was better than described