See Also: 2010 Ford Mustang

14 city / 22 hwy

Overall

2010 Shelby GT500

by Dsimm from Lake County Florida | January 28, 2014

The Shelby is a great car. I had a 2010 SS Camaro and love the Mustang over the Camaro. The look and style are great. Great power and options. Shelby will keep its value.

2010 Mustang GT Premium

by v8luvher from Washington state | September 7, 2013

I drove the stock Camaro SS and a stock Mustang GT, I did not care for the interior gauges or tiny side view mirrors on the Camaro. It also lacked that wonderful sound of hp from the exhaust. I tried the Mustang and loved it, for 315 hp she still gets squirrely. My only complaint is those darn headrests, what was Ford thinking? I felt like I had to drive with my neck bent, if I reclined my seat then it became a strech for my arms. My friends 2012 Focus has the same headrests too. Good thing is you can purchase a nice set that look factory right down to the leather grain. Now the car is perfect.

love mine

by sully from virginia | June 5, 2013

I bought my V6 mustang used and I am in love with it! by far my favorite car that I have ever bought!

love this car

by muscle cars from | March 5, 2013

smooth ride love all the gadget and interior lights...so pretty...love the color ...cherry red. Back seat is only drawback ....very small and not comfy

Great value and looks great!

by Mustang Enthusiast from Dublin, CA | February 4, 2013

Comfortable, handles well and looks great. 6 cylinder is responsive. Shifting is smooth. The engine is a bit loud, but many will love the "throaty" sound of the car.

Fabulous car!

by Former GM Engineer from Prattville, AL | January 22, 2013

Purchased pre-owned certified 2010 Mustang convertible Premium Dec. 26th - a Christmas gift to myself! I have been totally satisfied with the car. The V6 has plenty of power and I'm getting 24 mpg. It has a nice throaty muscle car rumble too, but rides smoother and much quieter than I imagined it would. The handling is superb, it's beautiful inside and out and virtually showroom new with 27,000 miles at purchase. there are absolutely no issues! Purchasing a certified Pre-Owned car is the way to go.

Great Car

by Pony Boy from Atlanta, GA | September 4, 2012

Making a smart used purchase makes the Mustang GT Conv a great buy... Wonderful car, excellent features and great driving experience!

Sweet looking car.

by Mustang Love from Yardville, NJ | September 3, 2012

This is my very first Brand New Car, and I love it, except for 3 weeks after I had the car the Harmonic Balancer needed to be replaced, along with the water pump pulley. I have 17,000 miles on it and the paint started to bubble on the hood, I am glad however that Ford has taken care of all the problems. Even though these things have happened I still love this car, its amazing, beautiful.

Love my Mustang convertible

by Len from Orlando, FL | September 1, 2012

2010 Mustang V6 convertible Bought it with 36K miles on it. A little under-powered, but more than enough to get me into trouble. Great looking car, and comfortable for 2 humans and 2 dogs. Smooth ride and a beautiful head-turner. Looking forward to many years with my new baby...

LOVE my 2010 Mustang

by Colleen from Hamburg, PA | August 4, 2012

The car is great! handles nice, looks sexy and has heads turning. Consumer Reports says the 2010 Mustang is a good investment. I agree!