See Also: 2011 Ford Mustang

15 city / 23 hwy

Overall

Mustang GT California Special

by My Mustang GT from Oklahoma & Pennsylvania | February 2, 2014

I have always owned cars that looked fast but weren't actully fast .... like the Toyota Celica GT and the Eagle Talon. The Mustang GT is my first performance car .... it growls to life and takes off like a rocket :o) The gas milage isn't fantastic but that's to be expected. I really like my Mustang it is comfortable on the inside and good looking on the outside. SYNC is easy to use. I love all the window louvers, hood pins and stripes that you can customize your Mustang with. There tons of Mustangs out there on the road so you do kinda need to set yours apart from the pack. It is awful to drive in the snow :o( I lived in Pennsylvania and drove my Toyota Celica in 5 feet of snow with studded tires, no problem. Now I live in Oklahoma and can't drive my Mustang in 2 inches of snow with out spinning and sliding. But other than poor handeling in snow I dont have any other issues. My husband owns a 2011 Camaro LT 2 RS that I drive from time to time but I prefer the Mustang it is more comfortable and the visability is much better. I can't wait till 2015 to see the new body style :o) Yeah FORD !!

Shelby

by Shelby GT 500 from DC | September 10, 2013

I cant believe how is easy it was to buy from Ferman Auto in Tampa off of the Cars.com website. I got the 2011 shelby mustang and it was in FANTASTIC condition. Those guys down in tampa really hooked me up. I highly recommend the dealership and this website...

2011 V6 Premium-Pony Pkg (automatic)

by 1st time Mustang owner in VA from Northern VA | April 17, 2013

305hp! I rented an '05 Mustang conv for 5 day trip and found it to be comfortable and incredible improvement over previous generation which I had test driven. BUT, my 2011, purchased used at 38k miles, still drove like new, and far surpassed the quality of the '05. I am easy on cars and got 35, YES 35 mpg, on a road trip to PA going 55mph on hwy. This is my only, daily driver, car and I AVERAGE 28mpg on normal daily commute (mostly hwy). Better than my Taurus I traded in on it. Driving this car just makes you feel 'cool'. The way the bulbuous hood is shaped, the rumble of the engine, the power - ready anytime - the comfort, the gas mileage, and the feel of the leather steering wheel and seats - lowered down and tilted back. It is great to cruise down the hwy in. Tires are EXPENSIVE about $250 ea. Insurance not bad, synthetic oil change reasonable $75 every 5-7k miles. Not good in snow, but I HIGHLY recommend this car to anyone interested in one of the coolest cars to drive. (and I've driven Vette's and Camaros, manual sporty cars, etc...) Beautiful! Lots of people notice this car (if that's important to you). Great price - incredible value. I even outran a Formula Firebird. NO complaints. Solid car. No rattles at 60,000 miles, on it now. Rated as one of the cars that will easily go 200k miles.

The worst dealership on earth

by Concerned Consumer from Florida | April 12, 2013

Beware these guys are liars and do not waste your time dealing with them it is amazing that Ford has not taken action to put these people out of business.

What A Car !!!!

by Frugals from Cooper City , FL | February 5, 2013

I was in the market for a Corvette. My wife talked me into something with backseats as I have two teens and would be limited to the use with two seats. So I looked at Camaros. I was not impressed. My wife told me she liked the looks of the newer Mustang , so I decided to give them a shot since they went back to a 5.0 and 412 HP. I was surprised at the power and handling!! I feel with the Mustang , you dont have to compromise luxury for power, as this car has both. All of the latest technology, leather interior and an absolute POWERHOUSE!!! I am VERY pleased with my decision to purchase a 2011 Mustang Gt Premium! Great job Ford!!

Top down fun in the sun

by Stress releaver from Iowa | December 18, 2012

This is my thrid Mustang GT and they just keep getting better and better. On surtain road surfaces it likes to pull to the left even after a four wheel alinement. If not for this I would have given it 5 stars.

2011 Shelby GT500

by Enthusiast from Maryland | December 16, 2012

It's a Shelby. 5.4 liter, 4 valve DOHC V8, 550 HP, 510 lb ft Torque, 6 speed Tremec Trans, Performance Pack, Electronic Pack, Kona Blue, Stripe Delete. Enough Said!

2011 Mustang GT

by 2011 Mustang GT from Springfield, MO | September 10, 2012

The car has great styling and turns heads wherever we go. Power is great and smooth throughout the power band. Interior is stylish and comfortable. Handling is great on the highway and acceptable on twisty roads. With a staight axle rear end, things get tricky when you hit a bump in the middle of a turn.

Great Bang for the Buck with great MPG!

by Sports car Enthusiast from West Chester, Ohio | September 4, 2012

I can't believe the performance of this car and with just a V6! I have always had great luck with Ford products and I keep my cars to 150,000+ miles! This car handles great, great performance and it can pass many gas stations before it needs to be refueled. Loving the Power convertable top, Max

Better than ever

by wheels52 from Woodstock, MD | September 4, 2012

I just purchased a 2011 Mustang convertible V6, and find the car to be very tight and comfortable. The only improvements I had to make were to the front seats, which needed almost 2" of extra padding in the seat cushions at 33k miles. Otherwise, the cars looks great, rides great and performs well. No complaints!