See Also: 2013 Ford Mustang

15 city / 24 hwy

Overall

Factory Race Car With a Warranty

by pit from Atlanta , ga | May 30, 2014

My 2014 GT500 is a factory race car with warranty and air conditioning! Once those goodyears are hot and it is warm outside, the public streets are your race track! If too much is just right, this is your car which accelerates, decelerates and handles with the best of them. The visceral exhaust note at WOT , scare the heck out of you performance make this a very engaging and rewarding drive not for the timid or unskilled. Thank you Ford and Carrol Shelby for this final memorable shelby gt500! Prius drives, get out of my way!

2013 Ford Mustang V6 Premium Convertible - Love it

by USC Mustang Owner from Los Angeles, CA | January 3, 2014

I have a 2013 Ford Mustang V6 Premium Convertible in Red. So far I have only had the car for about a month and all I can say is that I love spending time in it. Over the last two weeks I have put roughly 1,500 miles on it. I drove from Los Angeles up to San Francisco and back down as well as made many side trips. Pros: - Great exterior styling - Gas mileage is acceptable ( I averaged 30 miles on the long drive and roughly 24 during city driving and that included many pedal to the metal moments) - Ambient light inside the car is quite fun to play with - Garage door opener was easy to program - Shaker audio system is great for the music I listen to (mainly EDM and Reggae) - Leather seats - Auto dimming rear-view mirror - CONVERTIBLE ( I think this is a must have for southern california) - Sirius radio - Aluminium pedals - Door-sill "MUSTANG" lettering lights up - 6-way power adjustable drivers seat -HID headlights -Track Apps (this car is not track-worthy but I think this is a cool feature) Cons: - Solid rear axle (although I'm not sure this is a con as it lets you do some Tokyo drifting) - Stitching on the leather seats is low-quality - Stock tires rated to 118 mph (car is electronically limited to 112 mph) -305 hp out of a 3.7 liter V6 is really not that great (ex a Nissan 370z has a 3.7 liter V6 putting out 332 horses) - Cabin noise is quite loud with the top up - Manual passenger seat - Manual shifting is terrible, my old automatic VW Jetta seemed to shift faster when in manual mode Overall I think this is a great car for anyone that wants to enjoy the sun. This car is great for both commuting and weekend driving. You will not be disappointed :)

Still the Best Pony Car out there

by sawman70 from Northeast Oh | October 28, 2013

2013 GT CS Auto Excellent Drivers Position, Pleanty of Power and a solid yet comfortable ride. My biggest gripe was the California Special Wheels which I changed to SVTPP - Problem solved. If I was not in the Northeast, this would be my daily driver. I find the car to be solid and relaxing to drive long distances unlike the Mustangs of old. I drove the Camaro and felt like I was in a coffin and found the radio controls laughable (I mean come on GM, Really??), the Challenger was just too big although I did like it quite a bit. The Mustang is simply the Goldylocks here. The old platform went out with a bang. No regrets.

Fun to drive

by Nitlion from Chester, VA | October 24, 2013

I have only had my 2013 Mustang GT Convertible for one week, but I love driving this pony. Plenty of power, super handling and fun... fun.... fun! My only complaint is the cup holders, storage and map pockets in the doors. All are too small and not very functional. Other than that, this is a great car to drive with good mpg's! Enjoy!

2013 Mustang

by Rackcoon02 from Cumming, Georgia | October 7, 2013

This car was everything that I could want in a performance vehicle. It has the comfort and the fire that a sports car should have. Ford has really improved their quality with this one.

Great Mustang Experience

by Mustang Sally from East Hanover, New Jersey | September 17, 2013

Finally got the convertible Mustang (2013) that I always wanted. We opted for the V6 Pony Package and it has all the power you will need. Was difficult to match vehicles from one dealer to another because the option grouping and titles changed from place to place - so be careful and do you homework. The outside looks great - though the change again in 2015. Big difference between 2012 and 2013 so look at both. Cars.com was very helpful both for buying the 2013 Mustang and also determining the fair value of my trade in. Went to larger dealerships in Somerset and Flemington but ended up buying at a smaller dealership in North Jersey. Do plan to get Blizzak winter tires though.

Mustang 5.0

by longjohn from North Carolina | July 28, 2014

All The Power You Can Use On The Road In A Very Comfortable Package. Effortless To Drive Fast But Steering Needs A Little More FeedBack In SportMode. Haven't Had A Problem Yet Only A Thousand Miles.These Reviews Would Be More Helpful If They Would Wait Awhile Before ReQuesting You To Report Back.

Satisfied Owner

by Remembering the 60's from Cortland,NY | July 24, 2013

I bought the 6 cylinder Mustang because of the gas mileage and price as compared to the GT model. The car is very comfortable, no squeaks or rattles, handling is precise, and power is very good for a 6 cylinder. I got 32 mpg on a recent trip. The handling brought back memories of our 60's GTO's. I would recommend the Mustang over the Camaro because the Mustang is more practical for every day use. The Mustang weighs hundreds of pounds less than the Camaro which equates to better gas mileage and the Mustang has a trunk that you can puts items in like two sets of golf clubs, or a wheelchair, groceries, etc. whereas the Camaro trunk looks like and after-thought. Our 69 Camaro trunk was better thought out than the current model. If you need a backseat , you will be challenged in either vehicle.

It's okay

by Steve from North Carolina | June 1, 2013

- Decent power on the low end, but be prepared to spend $$$ if you want really good performance - Due to the V6 gas mileage is pretty abysmal which is pathetic given engine advances from other companies - The fit and finish of the interior is okay. Could be better though and doesn't look good in lower editions of the car. - It sounds okay but don't put pipes on it unless you have the bigger engine and performance package. - Handling is pretty poor on turns and the engine doesn't have that 'wow' factor I expected. - Overall for the price I was disappointed. You can get the higher packages but it will cost you. For the price you're better off looking elsewhere.

My new mstang

by Jstang from New Orleans | May 25, 2013

I was looking for a weekend car and found just what I was looking for on Cars.com. The deal was so good I flew to Dallas to make the purchase. The V6 Mustang Convertible is a great car. There will be no regrets with this choice.