See Also: 2014 Ford Shelby GT500

Starting MSRP

Overall

Used 2014

by Ed M from North New Jersey | August 11, 2014

I bought an all black 2014 Mustang Convertible used from a dealer which I visited to look at 2006 Mustang convertible. The 2006 didn't work for me but the 2014 had just arrived on the lot a few hours before and I agreed to take a look. When I saw that car driving up I decided that if I fit in it and got a good price it was going to be mine. I fit, the price was right and away I went. It's only been 3 weeks but I love this car. It does just about everything except chill beer. The driving experience is awesome. The dealer was outstanding as well. An all around 5 star experience.

1st Ever mustang

by New to Mustangs! from Woodstock, Ga | August 11, 2014

Great car for the price I paid. Very comfortable and handling is good as well. Love the sync feature!!!

Base Mustang

by Dave from Pittsburgh, PA | August 1, 2014

I just purchased this car last month. I got a FANTASTIC deal. Between national incentive, a private incentive offer and dealer discount I got a brand new mustang for just over 18k. I love how it handles and how comfortable it is. I do miss not having blue tooth or a USB connection as this one didn't have sync but other than that I love it. I also wish that the front seats would go back to their original positions after someone gets into the back seats. In addition, if you have a cup in the cup holders in the front in impedes your ability to shift a bit (I have a manual transmission) It would also be nice if they had a place for 2 cups in the backseat (built into seats in between seats) for people in the rear. My 11 and 13 year olds fit fairly well back there although it is a little cramped but they say that they are "cozy" and the seats are comfy...:) Anyhow, I LOVE this car....

High Expectations? Check!

by RossRR from Mpls MN | July 28, 2014

My wife needed a new car to replace worn out Taurus. With kids out of the house we decided to look at the Mustang. She looked at a 2012 convertible w/V6 initially but didn't like the leather seating so took the 2014 low mileage used convertible that was on the lot for a spin. A five mile test drive sold her on it. It is base convertible with the Tech Pkg, which has the basic upgrades to make for a FUNctionall commuter car; Sync w/Bluetooth conectivity, auto dimming mirror and the daylight running lights that she wanted. She loves driving in MN summer with the top down and I like the quick accelleration that the 305 horses provides for passing and dealing with the co-commuters who drive slow until you want to get around them. At 6ft, the back seat is a bit cramped for me but the front seats are both quite comfortale. Getting in the driver's side I have a tendency to bump my leg on the steering wheel; it would have been nice to have a couple of inches more of vertical movement on the adjustabel steering wheel.

2014 Mustang GT

by Mustang from Cary NC | July 10, 2014

Well made, with lot's of performance yet still gets good gas millage... Brings back the old muscle car feeling and is VERY fun to drive... Love the 6 speed transmission... With the Brembro package, it's a blast to drive!!!!

I wish it drove like it should

by What a joke from Los Angeles, CA | July 6, 2014

I leased this car on new years eve and was really excited to have this brand new mustang. While test driving the car I noticed the engine had no engine braking and spoke with the sales rep about it. He told me that its just a new engine and it should break in and drive normal soon enough. 5000 miles later and it's been the most unpleasant and frustrating car I've ever driven. Ford claims the car drives normally yet the engine refuses to slow down. At 1500 rpm in any gear, the engine starts giving itself gas again even with the foot off the gas. Trying to slow down and keeping the car in gear...it's like driving with cruise control on. Even dropping the car into first gear doesn't slow it down once it's in gear. This is the biggest joke of a car and I want it recalled. For the record, I've driven 3 other identical cars and they all do it. The V6 mustang with a manual transmission is broken beyond belief.

2014 Mustang GT 5.0

by Driver from Mpls, MN | July 4, 2014

Wow, this car is a real rocket on the road, very fun to drive. Mine is a 6 speed manual and it works and feels great, the clutch is not hard to use. I haven't drivin a manual in about 20 years. I specifically got the track package and was disappointed there was no oil gauge. The climate control is manual and I thought Ford kind of cheaped out there - this is a top of the line Mustang. Owner since 5/31/14, 780 miles on it on 7/3/14.

Great looking car

by richlittle from paducah, ky | June 9, 2014

Got 26.8 mpg on my new Mustang on trip to St. Louis and Michigan, at around 78 mph.. Car handles great and is really nice.

finally - after 50 years

by CS Lt from Midlothian, VA | May 29, 2014

Everything I wanted - drop top - leather interior - big sound - factory duals. Got the V-6, but has lots of punch and go, plus will do much better for milage. This is not a race car, it is for driving enjoyment and that's why I bought it instead of the 5.0 version Sound system is great - lots of capacity and remains clear - no distortion. Lots of fancy little things on the dash: dash light colors, ambient lighting color, steering control adj., numerous engine readings, plus the normal milage and distance. Back seats are tight - but - really comfortable to set on.

2014 Mustang v6

by '14Pony from Kansas City | May 24, 2014

I've owed many cars including a few BMWs, several Mercedes, a Camaro, and everything in between. Trust me when I say the mustang is the best. As a daily driver/commuter, this car has the performance, looks, and attitude that puts me in the right mood every time I drive it. I test drove every car in the class and can honestly say that for me, this car won my heart hands down. Everyone has their own opinion on muscle cars and that's as it should be...for me personally, I wanted 2014 and not the new 2015 design. With no disrespect intended to others, the Camaro was too chopped and the Challenger too rental car-ish. I'm so glad I bought this car and highly recommend it to you.