See Also: 2014 Ford Shelby GT500

Available in 8 styles:  2014 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

335i and mustang 3.7

by car guy from texas | May 25, 2016

I have bmw 335i 4dr from 2008 and I bought mustang 3.7 last year band new. I love mustang its a good car and I like engine noise but compare to my bmw its slower and the chasis and suspensions they are not good but its comfortable and good for daily drive. The quality of radio and speakers are really bad. overall its a good car for daily drive and going to work with it.

Unbelievable Car

by P-Nut City Mustang Man from Suffolk, VA | March 7, 2016

I bought my 2014 Mustang V6 in February '14. Because my daily commute is nearly 100 miles, I bought a V6 for the mileage and cheap price. Ruby red paint, the electronics package and the performance package are the only options. Today it turned 60K miles and other than replacing the original tires and maintaining it, I've done nothing to it. It still runs perfectly and it is a very significant event if it gets less than 28 MPG. My first car was a 67 Mustang and this one is vastly superior in every way. It will out run, out handle, and out stop the '67 all while getting more than twice the gas mileage. The v6 and performance package are an excellent combination. It will run with the best of them while still having a reasonable selling price and reasonable insurance rate, as well as economical operating expenses. My only complaint is the location of the cup holders. Whoever placed them there just behind the shifter obviously never had to shift gears!!! I am more than happy with the car and would recommend it to anyone.

This is a V6?

by JohnieR from Central Texas | December 30, 2015

V6 Premium. Ok, so I knew it had 305 horsepower when I bought it, but it is crazy how fast this thing is for a V6. It has the 273 rear gears, so it isn't all that fast off of the line. That is fine, as I don't drag race. However, anything above 40 mph and this thing jumps when you punch it. The only acceleration I care about it from 55-75 when I pass someone, and it NAILS that. Cruising at 70, I get 30 mpg! I traded a Taurus for this, and I will NEVER have another FWD vehicle. Until Ford comes up with a RWD sedan, this is my ride. It handles like a dream, runs like a rabbit, and has a decent stereo in the premium.

Incredible Car

by Mt. Rainier from Bellevue, WA | November 10, 2015

Wanted to own a muscle car - this beats other muscle cars hands down. Looks great, handles well. No issues whatsoever till now. MPG a bit lower than advertised, but hey, you dont buy this car for the gas mileage!

California Special

by Nana's Mustang from Patterson La | September 9, 2015

I have always dreamed of owning a Ford Mustang, recently purchased the 2014 California Special Package and its better then I had hope for. Looks Great and handles perfectly on the highway. My Dream Car come true.

Why I don't like Ford Mustang

by Rubia from Miami, Fl | June 9, 2015

The car is inside out is beautiful. I think young people will like it. It has lots of pick up, it can be very well be a collectors. Sincerely Alina

2014 Mustang GT

by Ross from Minneapolis | April 22, 2015

I bought a 2014 Mustang GT last fall and I absolutely love it. It's amazing how well built this car is. The 420 HP engine is amazing. Although I like to tinker with cars to make them more powerfull, I find that this engine is more than adequite for all your driving needs. What I was really surprised about was the great gas milaege you can get. Although it's a Muscle car, it can get very good milaege at the same time. If you drive on the highway at 75-80 you get the advertised 26 MPG, but if you trully want to get outstanding gas milaege, you can get 30 MPG on the highway by keeping the speed down between 55-60. This is economy car gas milaege, while still having awsome power. This is the best car I have ever owned.

Best Performance Car for the Dollar

by Bears 50 from Coatesville, Pa | February 20, 2015

This is a great car for the money. I traded in an 2009 Mustang GT and the 2014 does not feel anything like the older model. Such an improvement. Better electronics, quieter, now mechanical noise when shifting, better handling, more niceties like the pony light on the mirrors and lit sill plates, actual headrests on the rear seats, comfortable, a six speed transmission that provides the extra gear where one felt missing in the 09 and the motor is a wonder of power, smoothness and the ability to pull smoothly even in higher gears. What a great car. Ford does it again!

mustang muscle car?

by jethro from Ohio | February 4, 2015

Main issue is our 2006 ran and looked like a true muscle car. The 2014 runs like a muscle car But looks like any other economy car. The engineers missed the boat again removing the sporty rear spoiler and front scoop and replacing them with plain Jane accessories. Started off the new design with muscle and have taken it away.

Fun, comfortable but mileage not so great

by Logan from Cross Plains, TN | January 19, 2015

I only have this car 3 weeks so hard to rate reliability , but comfort, heated seats,ergonomics are awesome. Love the virtual guages seat will not recline flatback and that I hate because I like to take a nap during lunch sometimes they only go back 30 degrees. but when driving they are comfortable even teh back seat although it looks cramped is actually good for a full sized adult due to the way it is angled.radio and sync system are awesome I noticed that even a 2011 is going for 22-25 k so they hold their value.But only getting 23 MPG you just can't go above 60 for good mileage I have a 1997 grand prix that get 29 at 85 -90 and seems to have more punch to it . Still I have the mustang convertible and already thinking of buying the fastback in addition to this one