2015 Ford Mustang

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great ride!

by tnmustangman from Chattanooga, TN | July 15, 2015

First of all I am or WAS a chevy man until a friend of mine got me in a mustang. I had my mind set to get a Camaro and was test driving the v8 and v6 to compare. I kept noticing that I really didn't like the fact that it had blind spots and I didn't like the way I sat so low and could not see over the hood. I liked the sound of the v8 but kept going to the v6 for price. Went to look at a Camaro at a Ford dealership that my friend works at and after I test drove the Camaro the saleman ask if I had tried the V6 Mustang. Before I knew it I was sitting at the desk of the salesman buying my first Ford and first Mustang!!! I have a Silver with Black stripe V6 and they had added a sport package which included the stripe, fog lights, tinted windows, spoiler, and most of all 18 inch wheels with goodyear eagle tires. I really like the respond of the V6 and how it handles in the turns. Most of all I really like that I can see from the interior a lot better that with the Camaro. I only have 2000 miles on it but love it so far. Getting ready to take it on a trip in a month and can't wait!

LOVE my 50th anniversary Mustang

by Vicki from KEVIL KY | June 25, 2015

The car is sharp! Drives well and gets great.gas.mileage. have only had V8 Mustangs and never dreamed we'd ever consider a four cylinder. But we rented an Ecoboost 2015 on a recent trip and had to buy one. LOVE the projected emblem!!

The best American muscle

by Kico from NJ | June 3, 2015

Very good handling which surprised all of us when my husband doing ramps. We got the premium package with a few more optional features. It is really an enjoyable experience when driving it. We all love it. The only problem was that we did not get the spare tire with it and we haven't figured this out. Not sure if standard mustang comes with manufactured spare tire or not.

salesperson

by Florida Gal from Novi,Mi | May 18, 2015

David Conzelman of Pat Milliken Ford was a most helpful and informed salesperson. His enthusiasm and preparation made the whole process pleasurable and efficient. I refer his expertise to anyone who is in the new or used car market.

This car is sleek

by Always drive fast from Ellicott City, MD | May 7, 2015

This car is fast and the exterior is chic. The pick up is amazing. The interior is beautiful and surprisingly roomy. If your looking for a sports car that is fast and has storage room this is the car for you.

Most exiting V-6 ever

by Mustang devoted fan (Ivan J.) from Humacao, Puerto Rico | May 3, 2015

I"ll start by saying that I"m the former owner of a 1988 Mustang GT. I'm also the actual owner of a 1994 30th anniversary Mustang GT and recently I came out of a dealership with a brand new 2015 Mustang V-6, and let me tell you fellas that this pony has nothing to envy to my previous V-8 powerhouses. To be honest with you people with a V-6 like this you can have a car that can be used as your daily use car, and on a crazy wild track night it can be your battle stallion. A very convincing thing about this great machine is that you"ll be saving a few dollars every time you need to fill the tank thanks to the outstanding engineering that can help you save up to 15-22 mpg city and 25-31 mpg hwy and when you look at the price tag you won't believe how many features and comfort your getting for such a low price. Step aside Grand National there is a new V-6 powered sheriff in town who does not need the help of a turbo.

My new Mustang

by Betsyinatlanta from Atlanta | April 27, 2015

I always wanted a Mustang. actually a 65 or 66. My husband looked at the classics and advised me that what I really wanted was a mustang that I could drive comfortably every day and a new one may fit me better. He was right! I test drove one and fell in love imediately. I now own a 2015 yellow V6 convertible and it is my favorite car ever. I cant believe how much fun it is to drive, how easy it is to use, and how beautiful it is. The V6 has more than enough power for me and was significantly less expensive than the GT. All my friends have commented that they love my new Mustang!

First Car Purchase - nailed it

by First Time Stang Man from Austin, Texas | April 22, 2015

I was a first time buyer and looking for the perfect mesh of comfort, style, power, and features. This one has it all. I finally took home my 2015 EcoBoost Premium with the Performance Package and it's honestly the most fun I've ever had in a car. I test drove the other (WAY more expensive) sports car competitors and I ultimately fell in love with the Mustang, in virtually ever aspect. The dash panel is so balanced and clean, the leather bucket seats are comfortable as all get out and the leather trim on everything else makes the car feel luxurious and welcoming. I'm in love with my ride, and if you're considering getting one, I promise you that you will be too.

Best looking car I've owned!

by jaybird from Pageland, SC | April 18, 2015

I've always liked Mustangs but never thought about buying one. My late uncle always had one. I went to buy a 2014 convertible that I saw online but kept looking at the 2015. I test drove both and couldn't pass up the 2015. I LOVE IT!!! Great ride and real head turner. I love the guard metallic color.

Dream come true

by Mustang lover from Sugar Land Texas from Sugar Land Texas | April 14, 2015

Wow! Beauty, style, comfort, sporty and hot are the titles of new Mustang V6. I always had a fascination towards mustang but never realized it is such an amazing and fun to drive car until I recently owned it. Love it! Thanks to Ford.