2015 Ford Mustang

Starting MSRP

Overall

Picked it up today

by NJStang from New Jersey | March 27, 2015

2015 Mustang GT, competition orange. Only option is the spare tire and wheel. Beautiful lines. Love the painted steel wheels. Base seats are very comfortable. Knobs on dash have a somewhat cheap quality. Too soon to judge reliability. It's a head turner, love the color.

Best value

by Not Mustang Guy from Newton, KS | March 9, 2015

If you're looking for a sporty, comfortable and fairly economic vehicle, the 2015 Ford Mustang V6 base model has all the creature comforts you "need" and more. Couple that with slick new exterior styling and good performance and you end up with a daily driver that really turns heads. Compared to the Camaro and Challenger, the best bang for the buck has to be the new Mustang. Do a comparison for yourself and you'll be convinced. Btw...I'm not a "Ford" guy, but Ford won me over with this one!

2015 mustang 50th yr anniversary edition

by pinglou from Louisiana | March 2, 2015

This car is amazing in how it moves and handles. Seating is comfortable. Well.made and thought out excepting no adaptive cruise control. Have to wonder why it is excluded.

Replacing my 2006 Mustang with a new one!

by Mustang Lover from Miami, FL | February 25, 2015

Ken Lunkins showed me a Mustang GT Convertible so we took it for a test drive..... the response, the sound, the power & the sporty convertible made me fall in love with the new 2015 GT model! So I knew I was in trouble trying to decide if I should buy now or later! Then came Edwin Rivera.... he showed me a way to budget pay for the vehicle......... and it was an easy decision to make! I am now a proud owner of a beautiful, powerful, 2015 Mustang GT Convertible fully stocked! From the pony light projected from the car door when the lights are on, to the sound of that muffler,,, it is a head turner. Syncing with my iPhone 6 with my full music library- Priceless! and the navigation screen means I'll never be lost! I love the team that helped me make my mind up on this car!

2015 mustang

by Mustang fanatic from San Diego CA 92154 | February 18, 2015

Overall design for the mustang it's one of the best Performance is awesome and the interior is great and comfortable

Most Bang for the Buck

by papasam from Phoenix, Az | February 7, 2015

From the very beginning, Sales consultant, to test driving and just admiring everything about the Mustang was pleasure, The 2015 "lines" are outstanding in itself. A pleasure to own.

The Best Bang for a Buck

by Montiac from Dallas, Texas | January 31, 2015

Great Performance in this 2015 Mustang V6 Fastback 6 speed Automatic, I think it's a Milestone Car for Ford. Awesome looking and just plane Fun! Has a lot to offer in this affordable dependable transportation & style especially at the entry level . It's just like the 60's the Big Three all have a Pony Car. I would Love to have all Three. This one has the most history & is the closest to me. In this day & age the manufactures have these pretty evenly matched. These cars are really all just for fun. Pick One you'll Love It. After 50 years everyone probably know someone with a Mustang Story. There is no real reason for Ford to Build this Car Except for People like them, It's Personnel,Sporty ,Cool ,Fun car just to drive & say you have One. At any budget & performance level you can enjoy this car and I Darn you to Test Drive one and just try not to Smile. :) I pick Mustang, Montiac

Bought my 2015 GT in December 2014

by 5PTOHYEAH from Las Vegas | January 27, 2015

OVERVIEW: I had a 2011 GT California Special before this car. The 2015 mustang GT has overall car improvement compared to the prior generation. I am really into this car and look forward to driving it every day. This is a new body style and suspension. The car looks way better in person than a picture. Seems weird to say that but it might be just me. Is the car a bit heavier? Yes. The new suspension and widening of the body compared to other model years will do that. Was it a deal breaker for me? No. The horsepower has slightly increased from the previous model year. Is the car faster? Not that I can tell. Adding a few ponies, in general, does not make a car significantly faster. You can still pull 0-60 all day long at 4.5 to 4.6 seconds. Plenty fast for normal day to day driving. Driving around town I have been getting 19.5 MPG and am getting 25 MPG highway on 89 octane fuel (you can use 87). If you are looking for better MPG, don’t buy this car. It’s a V8 with good horsepower. If you cannot afford the gas with gas being very reasonable right now, then you cannot afford the car. This GT was never about mileage. It's about having fun in a car horsepower and engine growl. IMO, this car is great value for your money. The rear end is the biggest difference. You no longer have a live axel for a rear end. Your racing enthusiasts love the live axel. But the live axel is not great for every day driving. Think of a chariot type suspension and that is what a live axel feels like driving down the road (does not handle uneven road well). The 2015 did away with the live axel and now has an independent suspension. I have found the new suspension to be just fine. The handling in corners as also better because of the new suspension and improvements to structural rigidity. The ride feels good to me. WHAT I LIKE BEST: People look at this car. I have been stopped at red lights, gas stations, in my driveway by people wanting to know more about it. They are like, is that really a mustang? (in a good way). The back exterior end of the car has grown on me. It was a good departure from the previous model and now I like it. You have the ability to change the steering wheel feel and engine RPMs with different driving modes: Normal, Sport and track. Heated and cooled seats are standard (I think) The SYNC system (infotainment) seems fine to me. I don’t have any problem navigating it. It seems overall straight forward and logical to me. Some people may naturally gravitate to it, others may not. The cup holder is set just off center within the consol. This is OK because when you shift gears, your hand is not hitting the cup in your drink holder. Smart stuff. WHAT I LIKE THE LEAST: Non-existent back seat. If you are over the age of ten, you are going to feel squished. This car is better suited for mid-life crisis people, no kids, or parents with little kids. I knew there was limited seating in the back before I bought it and it does not bother me. I thought I would mention it. Consider the convertible with the top down if you are concerned about driving around people in the back with enough head room. The factory stock mufflers are a bit quiet to me. Your neighbors will like you, but there is so much more good sound that could come out from them. They sound good, but an aftermarket axel back to open up the exhaust sound better. IF THE CAR IS NOT FAST ENOUGH OR TOO HEAVY FOR YOU: Plain and simple buy something else. You can easily compare other cars. All this is known on the Internet. If you think Ford should have done this or that, go be an engineer for Ford and make it better. What you get for you overall money is a good value. The mustang aftermarket is flooded with cold air intakes, custom tunes, exhaust modification, ignition coil packs, etc. You can easily squeeze out 30 to 50 MPH spending less than $1,200 on the right modifications to your car. The sky is the limit. Just be mindful of not voiding your warranty. I hope this helps.

EcoBoost- Yes, please!!

by Mrkury from Colorado | January 22, 2015

We recently purchased a 2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium- 4 cyl turbo... at first I was hesitant to even drive a 4 cylinder Mustang, but once I sat in the car, started it up and drove it, my mind was changed completely. This car is quick! There are different drive modes that offer sport, track, as well as snow and ice!! The interior design is beautiful and comfortable, all the look and style with great gas mileage!!

2015 MUSTANG

by Car Reviewer from United States | December 4, 2014

The 2015 Mustang is a big improvement over the 2014 Mustang, But there is some things I was disappointed by.. Power in the 15' GT is about the same as in the 14' GT. With the weight gain and little power increase the 2015 Mustang GT Performs just like the 14' GT. It definitely rides better and handles better but it could use a little more power. Another thing is the V6 Power decreased instead of increasing which is a dumb move, They should have bumped up the V6 to 320HP and the ECOBOOST Should have been at 350HP and the GT at 450HP. One more thing.. this is a redesigned vehicle so I wouldn't be shocked to see a few recalls. Overall the Mustang was still a great choice and I think the power is plenty for most people.