2015 Ford Mustang

Starting MSRP

Overall

salesperson

by Florida Gal from Novi,Mi | May 18, 2015

David Conzelman of Pat Milliken Ford was a most helpful and informed salesperson. His enthusiasm and preparation made the whole process pleasurable and efficient. I refer his expertise to anyone who is in the new or used car market.

This car is sleek

by Always drive fast from Ellicott City, MD | May 7, 2015

This car is fast and the exterior is chic. The pick up is amazing. The interior is beautiful and surprisingly roomy. If your looking for a sports car that is fast and has storage room this is the car for you.

Most exiting V-6 ever

by Mustang devoted fan (Ivan J.) from Humacao, Puerto Rico | May 3, 2015

I"ll start by saying that I"m the former owner of a 1988 Mustang GT. I'm also the actual owner of a 1994 30th anniversary Mustang GT and recently I came out of a dealership with a brand new 2015 Mustang V-6, and let me tell you fellas that this pony has nothing to envy to my previous V-8 powerhouses. To be honest with you people with a V-6 like this you can have a car that can be used as your daily use car, and on a crazy wild track night it can be your battle stallion. A very convincing thing about this great machine is that you"ll be saving a few dollars every time you need to fill the tank thanks to the outstanding engineering that can help you save up to 15-22 mpg city and 25-31 mpg hwy and when you look at the price tag you won't believe how many features and comfort your getting for such a low price. Step aside Grand National there is a new V-6 powered sheriff in town who does not need the help of a turbo.

My new Mustang

by Betsyinatlanta from Atlanta | April 27, 2015

I always wanted a Mustang. actually a 65 or 66. My husband looked at the classics and advised me that what I really wanted was a mustang that I could drive comfortably every day and a new one may fit me better. He was right! I test drove one and fell in love imediately. I now own a 2015 yellow V6 convertible and it is my favorite car ever. I cant believe how much fun it is to drive, how easy it is to use, and how beautiful it is. The V6 has more than enough power for me and was significantly less expensive than the GT. All my friends have commented that they love my new Mustang!

First Car Purchase - nailed it

by First Time Stang Man from Austin, Texas | April 22, 2015

I was a first time buyer and looking for the perfect mesh of comfort, style, power, and features. This one has it all. I finally took home my 2015 EcoBoost Premium with the Performance Package and it's honestly the most fun I've ever had in a car. I test drove the other (WAY more expensive) sports car competitors and I ultimately fell in love with the Mustang, in virtually ever aspect. The dash panel is so balanced and clean, the leather bucket seats are comfortable as all get out and the leather trim on everything else makes the car feel luxurious and welcoming. I'm in love with my ride, and if you're considering getting one, I promise you that you will be too.

Best looking car I've owned!

by jaybird from Pageland, SC | April 18, 2015

I've always liked Mustangs but never thought about buying one. My late uncle always had one. I went to buy a 2014 convertible that I saw online but kept looking at the 2015. I test drove both and couldn't pass up the 2015. I LOVE IT!!! Great ride and real head turner. I love the guard metallic color.

Dream come true

by Mustang lover from Sugar Land Texas from Sugar Land Texas | April 14, 2015

Wow! Beauty, style, comfort, sporty and hot are the titles of new Mustang V6. I always had a fascination towards mustang but never realized it is such an amazing and fun to drive car until I recently owned it. Love it! Thanks to Ford.

Great Vehicle, Awesome Value

by IndyStang87 from Alpharetta, GA | April 6, 2015

Picked up my Competition Orange GT with a 6-speed Auto last week. Absolutely in love with it, and I love it more and more every time I drive it. Pinpoint handling, selectable steering modes, power, power, POWER. Very comfortable, although it's a challenge wedging yourself into that back seat. Great interior quality, awesome standard features like HID Headlights, LED fog lights, rear back-up camera, bluetooth, smart key access, usable trunk space. You do yourself a disservice if you don't test drive one of these.

Sporty enough with comfort too what a ride

by Jo from Hattiesburg,Ms. | April 2, 2015

We just purchased a 2015 Fastback V6 and I love it! This car is fun to drive and ride in. We took it on a true road test a day after purchasing it and knew immediately we would never regret buying it. It is a comfortable ride with all the extras one could ask for! One of the things that I really like is the handling of the car itself it hugs the road well and the steering is awesome. I haven't driven a car this fun to drive since owning my Trans-am years ago. I never thought I'd drive a car even closed to that type of handling again well Ford has proved me wrong, this baby can hold her own! Try one you'll LOVE it as much as we do.

Picked it up today

by NJStang from New Jersey | March 27, 2015

2015 Mustang GT, competition orange. Only option is the spare tire and wheel. Beautiful lines. Love the painted steel wheels. Base seats are very comfortable. Knobs on dash have a somewhat cheap quality. Too soon to judge reliability. It's a head turner, love the color.