1994 Ford Probe

1994 Ford Probe

Available in 6 styles:  Probe 2dr Coupe shown
$499–$3,527

Overall

My first car and I LOVE it.

by 1994 Ford Probe GL from Hickory, North Carolina | April 18, 2011

I love this car. It gets amazing gas mileage and I drive over 40 miles a day.For its age and the fact its only a 4 cylinder, its got pretty good power, my Probe is bone stock, nothing aftermarket what so ever, but thats soon to change ;) The only problem I have with my Probe is that finding aftermarket parts for the GL or SE models...is very hard, all the aftermarket parts are only for the GT models. My mother has a 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS and my Probe doesnt have quite THAT much power, but its still a sporty car, even when compared to an Eclipse, I love my Probe to death and I plan on keeping it as long as I can. I'm at 153k miles right now and Im positive she'll turn 200,000.

nice car

by FORDgt from chicago,IL | January 3, 2011

i got a 1994 ford probe GT for 1750 with 1 owner and 62k miles automatic the inside is in mint condition the outside is good couple of dents but nothing major im happy so far...

"Great Handling and Performance"

by PHI from Philadelphia, PA | January 11, 2007

This vehicle is fast and handles like a ture sports car! It has great value but some things start to break when you great over 120,000 miles, which is understandble.

the best car i've ever had

by crazyn39 from brooklyn ny | December 17, 2006

i love this car it's the perfect car for me and friend.we drive everywhere since i got this car very comfortable has a sun roof and the radio is awesome.i would tell people i know to get a car like this one.

Best Car I ever bought 2002 Probe

by Missy from minneapolis, mn | November 20, 2006

I bought the car almost new in 1993. I owned the car until 2003. Never had any major mechanical problems with it. Talked to the buyers recently...the car has 240,000 miles and they have never had major mechanical problems either. Starts no problem in 30 below temps of North Dakota.

The last name is sexy reliable

by Luna1 from Miami,FL | September 8, 2006

I have no words, excellent cornering, accel. nice look inside and outside. Powerful. Good features. ergonomic seats, with inflable cushions, nice lights, excellent breaking.

Featured Services for this Ford Probe