1994 Ford Ranger

$953–$6,317

Overall

excellent

by d man from mantua nj | August 29, 2013

I Was Suprized How Excellent The Vehicle I Purchased Was. The Salesman Ryan Was A Standup Man. This Is Best Used Car Dealership IVe EvEr Encountered. I Would Recommend This Company To Anyone That Is Serious ABout There Purchase And Vehicle Reliability.

Love my little truck

by Ranger Guy from NC | November 1, 2012

I bought my Ranger brand ne win 19994, it was the least expensive American car at the time. My truck turned 300,000 miles back in the summer. I put a new transmission a few years ago, common issue with high mileage the seals wear out. Other than that no out of the ordinary expenses. It didn't evenhave a dent in it until two years ago. I still commute, 80 miles, in the truck. Love my truck.

230,00 and still going

by PITA from Ohio | January 10, 2012

I bought my Ranger new in 1994. It has gone 230,00 miles and I am retiring it for a new F150 Eco boost. It has been a great truck and it is a shame Ford pulled the plug on the Ranger.

Best all around vehicle. Work and pleasure

by Shortchange from Lake Seminole, GA | September 24, 2009

Purchased the truck new. Has 257,000 miles. (10/09) Replaced transmission in 1999. Otherwise regular maintenance has kept it running like a gem. Has a few dents and dings. Interior a little rough. (Grandkids)Turned down $5,000.00 for her two years ago. Plan to have her completely restored. I am 70 years old and is the only vehicle that fullfills all my needs and so easy to handle.

217K miles and going...

by genericnickname from Texas | July 9, 2008

...in that time, I have replaced the transmission, clutch, and have done all the wear and tear maintenance on it. And that's it. With the exception of a few minor electrical things everything still works. I am still able to get about 20-25 MPG in traffic-congested commutes. This truck has been incredibly reliable.

94 Ranger

by Tiger 6 from Cochran, GA | August 6, 2006

I had the 4WD version, wish I still had it. On or off road was great, tight turn radius, easy to park, didn't have to drive 'nice', the suspension could take a bump and not send you thru the ceiling. I curse the day my daughter rolled it over...........

ford ranger,one tough little truck.

by R.K. Tullos small business owner from Olive Branch , Ms. | May 25, 2006

excellant small truck. i have owned mine for 11 years repairs in those years were replace the muffler,thats all.dont buy this truck for fuel milage i average about 18-21 mpg.these little trucks are tough as nails i abuse mine,using to haul heavy loads, and pull trailers with loads . i have been extremly satisfied with the relability of my ranger.

Featured Services for this Ford Ranger