1995 Ford Ranger

Est. MPG

19 city / 24–25 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Awesome deal for the money

by ford guy from New York | June 12, 2012

I would like to thank cars.com and spankey's auto group for having the site and awesome deals on cars without the website I would still be without my new truck and the dealership was great they helped in every aspect of buying a new veichile the service was great and I would return to them to buy another car and they are four hours away thanks

Great Ranger

by Darryl from Greensboro, NC | March 19, 2011

I have 180K miles on this thing and have just replaced the center drive shaft bearing. This vehicle has a 3.0 engine and gets 27 mpg. I had all the hoses replaced recently, the clutch has been replaced and the radiator was replaced a few years ago.

Tough little pickup

by SOLD ON FORD from PALM BEACH , FORIDA | March 30, 2008

I bought my 95 Ranger used in 1999 with 64,134 miles on the four cyl. engin. I ran the pickup until this year 2008 . The body was in great shape , but the underneath was rusted out . I did not take very good care of this vehicle , sad to say. This pickup never had an oil or filter change , oil was added when the oil pressure dropped to low , I seldom cheked it before that , no tune ups , or radiator flushing , it was driven daily and hauled larger loads than it was meant for from time to time . I had the 2 wheel drive 4 spd with overdrive , short bed , this was one of the most dependable vehicles I ever owned , plenty of power for a small truck . From 1999 until 2004 I had the truck in Maine and even on the coldest days it would start , I would use it to boost other vehicles. The engin still runs strong , no smoking or noise and the truck now has 140,000 miles on it , I changed brake pads once , otherwise I only put tires on it . THIS WAS ONE GREAT LITTLE TRUCK!!!!!

My boy "Blue" is over 200,000 miles loyal

by Ammy MOJO from Nashville, TN | November 30, 2007

It doesn't matter if the load is heavy or light he handles well. Very minor repairs and not often. I purchased it 12 years ago and we are still going strong. I would like to find a newer one with a little more power to get up the mountains I drive for work. Just don't think there is a more reliable ranger out there.

Low maintneance, good durability

by Bernie from San Francisco | January 19, 2007

Very little trouble since I bought it nearly 4 years ago. Has handled heavy loads, rough roads and bad weather very well. I would definitely by another one.

Featured Services for this Ford Ranger