2004 Ford Ranger

2004 Ford Ranger

Available in 24 styles:  2004 Ford Ranger 2dr 4x2 Regular Cab Styleside 5.75' box 111.6" WB shown

Overall

2d Ranger I have owned, perfect size and handeling

by Bobby D from | February 22, 2013

Never any problems with the RAnger pickups. The quality of the product is very good and the overall expectations of the loads that I carry is perfect for me. the fuel mileage runs from 16 mpg to 24 mpg in the way I use this truck.

Great vehicle

by Mike from Bradley, il | February 9, 2011

I have had several Rangers with the 4.0 Liter engine and have never had a problem with any of them. Cannot go wrong purchasing this vehicle.

Ford makes great trucks....

by Cruise Control from Fresno, CA | April 9, 2010

I traded up from an old GMC to this Super Cab Ranger. It came with a 4.0 V-6. It gets 22-25+ MPG and has plenty of power. I am familiar with how Ford vehicles hold up in the long term in fleets, and I am glad to have one to myself. I purchased this Ranger because it is tough, and is heavier duty than a Tacoma (Tacoma sells for more money and has less options). I found Rangers to be a little hard to find as it seems those that own them don't sell them.

Great Truck

by RiderT from Maryland | January 9, 2009

Bought my XLT new and have loved it from day one. It has never given me any trouble in the 100k I have put on it. Good pickup and good for a couple or single person. I am selling mine to get something bigger though. I need to carpool when I race and the ranger just doesn't have the seating capacity.

Good Vehicle, would prefer it was 15% larger in si

by don from Holland, Michigan | April 27, 2008

It's been a good truck. I am looking to sell it and purchase another. Looking for a unit sized more like the Dodge Dakota.

Overall a pretty good truck

by Nick from Orange Park, Fl | December 29, 2007

I have the 2004 Ranger Edge with a 4.0L engine. It has very good pick up and can easily haul everything that ill ever need to haul. Although the gas mileage is not the greatest I would choose to drive this than any of those little toyota trucks.

thte name says it all built ford tOUGH

by best of the north east that is north east of pa from pittston, pa | October 6, 2007

this is the best compact truck out there. fast,lots of horse power, great insides, 4x4 like no other, gets the job done with room for fun. great for off roading with the boys. perfect for tailgating and hauling a normal persons load. I would never trade or sell this truck its a perfectly made truck. BUILT FORD TOUGH

OK truck

by Rod from Atlanta, Ga | July 8, 2007

I have owned many fords but have to say this has not been the best. The 3.0 engine needs more power and the fuel mileage is not very good. I have never had brake issues in the past with Ford products but this truck has had brake issues from day one. The best thing about this vehicle was the price. If i had to do it again I would spend a little more and buy a full size truck. The Ranger really needs updated. Most new vehicles have disc brakes on the back and most of the new v6 motors have much better power and fuel milage.