2007 Ford Ranger

2007 Ford Ranger

Available in 26 styles:  2007 Ford Ranger 2dr 4x2 Regular Cab Styleside 6' box 111.6" WB shown

Kelley Blue Book Retail

Est. MPG

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Ranger purchase

by Don from Mass. | January 15, 2014

My 3rd Ranger, a '90, '01, now an '07, they work for me. Too bad Ford doesn't make them anymore, a great little truck.

Exactly what I was looking for

by Ford Guy from Devine Texas | November 17, 2013

Found this truck through Internet was a long drive to go see it but worth it once I saw it in person . Tom and his wife were great people made dealing with a used car dealer very easy with no pressure which is hsrd to find today

use own it few yrs. ago

by nobody from ventura,CA | January 6, 2012

this 07 ranger has to many issue with it. transmission problems the day I became 2nd. owner. THE ONLY GOOD THING WAS FUEL MILEAGE was exe. other than that would never own a ford ranger again

Find best deal

by Mike from Brentwood | November 27, 2011

I was vary happy with them..and the car was like a new car but used..they were vary nice to us and helped us to find car we were looking for.

Good little PU

by Ingorex from New York | June 4, 2011

Bought mine used with 27K, 3.0 V-6, manual, A/C, Cruise. Very quiet engine but too much road noise inside the cab.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Nice pickup

by Elmer N. Posey from Kansas City | February 22, 2011

I have the Ranger FX package 4x4. It came with a soft bedcover which I really like. The exterior two-tone is a good look; interior is comfortable and functional (it is a truck after all). Jump seats are small (you knew that), but the half-doors are handy for tossing stuff behind the seat. Love the 4x4 and the clearance in the snow-filled midwest this winter. Not getting great gas mileage, but it does run quieter and smoother than expected, particularly on the highway. Overall, very pleased.

My 2nd Ranger

by Eric from Pittsburgh, PA | September 17, 2010

I owned a 2001 2x4 XLT and loved everything about the truck. It was a great little truck. I bought a 2007 4x4 XLT back in 07 and have put 71k miles on it. I've had no major problems with it. It is a great little truck. You can tell it is a little F-150 by the way it holds the road. The only major issue I have is the lack of cab space. I bough the 4 door extended cab and with all the stuff I carry around for work the back of my cab is half full. I would buy another Ranger in a heartbeat.

great lil stick hauler

by Eggar's pal from southern Iowa | September 3, 2010

I wanted to up grade my vehicle, but couldn't go new. found a 2007 ranger at a friends car lot. truck has the 4 cyl. 5 spd. with ac and cruise, was a former Orkin truck (hince Eggar from Men in black) so far I like it, has plenty of power except on large hills, and I've managed to get 24 to 26 mpg(mostly highway, but some city) the 6 cyl only has 5 more horsepower and anyone I've talked to barely gets 20 mpg, I think this is the way to go.

like this pickup better than any I've owned

by Sport model from Rockwall, Texas | November 23, 2009

I like the appearance, the size, the overall usefullness. I'm selling because I have retired and no longer need a truck. This one has never hauled anything, the bed is like new, only used like a car. Easy to show now that I'm retired and have time on my hands.

2007 2.3 litre basic model in White

by Patty-cakes from Kitchener, Ontario, Canada | October 29, 2008

I bought my first Ranger brand new in 1994, 300,000 km's later its still driving... just for my nephew now. I bought the basic 2.3 litre again new in 2007, and I am just as happy with it as I was with my first. Why change a good thing?! Great value, solid vehicle, reliable and versatile. Anyone on a tight budget (like me) would be nuts to look elsewhere. I compared new and used rates, cars (Ford Focus) and it just couldn't be beat. No dissappointment here at all!!!

Featured Services for this Ford Ranger