2011 Ford Taurus

2011 Ford Taurus
Available in 6 styles:  2011 Ford Taurus 4dr AWD Sedan shown

Overall

Best car I've ever owned!!

by JaredT from Effingham, IL | March 13, 2014

I have a 2011 Taurus Limited and I absolutely love it. The limited model feels so upscale, I feel like im in a Lincoln or Cadillac. I get people all the time asking me about it, people always say the same thing "THAT'S a Taurus??" The exterior is very sharp and business like (mine is black), flashy but not "blingy". Interior shines as well, with options including; heated/cooled leather seats,rear sunshade, nav, back-up camera, voice sync the list goes on. This car has all of the features of the upscale brands without the price! The engine is more than adequate, even without the SHO turbo version. Plenty of pep and handles like a much smaller car. Cannot be happier, still pinch myself when I get in it. Would recommend to anyone!

That's a Taurus?!

by Greg from Georgia | December 19, 2013

This is the third Taurus I have owned and is by far the BEST I have ever owned. I have the Limited and I can't say enough about the car. Apparantly neither can anyone else. I have gotten more compliments and comments from strangers in a parking lot than any other car I have ever owned in my 50 years of driving. When Ford redesigned the Taurus, they really out done themselves. Great car. I only gave it a three on interior design because of the blind spots. Thankfully I have blind spot warning, rear camera, back up assistance, cross traffic alert. I'm good.

Uses car for Towing

Wifes Car

by Wifes Car from Howell Mi | December 15, 2013

Love the car Excepet in the SNOW. I got stuck in 41/2 in of snow in my owen driveway. For fwd was not impressed at ALL!! We live in Michaigan.

2011 Ford Taurus SHO

by rpo5953 from Nothern California | December 7, 2013

My first experience with this car was as a passenger in my son's 2011 Ford Taurus SHO. During a recent trip to S.F. I was surprised at the comfort of the interior and the over all ride of this car. Two weeks later I found Myself buying a used model from a Lexus dealership. My Car was a 44,000 mile unit and overall it withstood the mileage very well. The overall performance and comfort for a sedan is unmatched by cars I have owned and driven. Being in the automotive business for years and being an avid car nut. This a car I will be keeping for years!

Look of the car is really nice, p

by Kristen from lafayette, la | December 2, 2013

NICE CAR AND VERY COMFORTABLE. OMLY DOWN FALL IS THAT THE COMPRESSER WENT OUT TWICE AND IT STARTS MAKE LOTS OF NOISE AFTER HAVING IT ONLY 2 YEARS.

Serious Sedan

by Sherm from Walnut Creek, CA | July 11, 2013

Comfy, room for five, good looking. Gas consumption is so so. Dash data is difficult to read. Controls not intuitive. Roof is too low for easy entrance. Limited level interior is pleasant, leather and fabric. Should have had a moon roof. Wheels are very good looking. Had many compliments, compared looks to BMW 745. Chose this over same year Toyota Hybrid, which was noisy and coarse in operation. Toyota had poor sound deadening, did not handle as well as the Ford.

Dream car

by Bonbon from TEXAS | April 15, 2013

We just purchased this 2011 Taurus Limited from Don Davis. What a ride! My husband could not believe the room and all the extras with this car. I have always wanted a Taurus but they were never up to my expectation until now. The 2013s caught my eye and i decided this is the time i need to own a Taurus. The 2011 and 2012 are great rides but everthing about this one is what we have been looking for. Smooth, sleek, comfortable, classy. I love my Taurus.

we love this car, the best car we have ever owned

by comfort for travel from Florence, Al | December 27, 2012

This is by far the best car we've ever owned. Love it, love it, love it. Will own another one again.

"Is that a Taurus!?"

by audi72 from Phoenixville, PA | December 17, 2011

We bought our 2011 Taurus Limited AWD in May 2011. We love it. It's quiet and confortable. I'm 6'4" with a high BMI. Love the 6 speed transmission for pickup and response. Seems to like 89 octane better than 87. Audio system is great. Trunk size is wonderful especially with the fold down back seat. I travel mostly rural roads in PA and the handling is very reassuring. No leaning and it handles the bumps well in spite of the 19" tires. Tire noise can come through with road seams on the highway. My favorite features are the adaptive cruise control, backup camera and Ford Sync. My relationship with Ford Sync got off to a rough start but we've developed an understanding. Help from the dealer and software upgrades did the trick. Like any new technology, there are always issues with the user interface and user scenarios, but it delivers real value and entertainment. I use bluetooth for hands free phoning and audio streaming with my iphone. The blind spot warning and collision avoidance systems contribute to an overall feeling of safety and security when driving the car. People compliment the care and are surprised that it's a Taurus. I like to think of it as the Audi A6 for everyman (the 99%ers).

A lot of car for the money...

by The Kozak from Western New York | December 12, 2011

This car is four thousand pounds of comfort, overall 26 mpg, and roominess. It is a lot of car for the money and it's just the basic model. I can't imagine how more luxurious and more appealing the "Limited" could possibly be...