2012 Ford Taurus

2012 Ford Taurus
Available in 6 styles:  2012 Ford Taurus 4dr AWD Sedan shown

Overall

Best Deal I have ever seen!

by Kasey from Indianapolis, Indiana | August 29, 2014

The guys over at Xtreme Motors in Indianapolis are really great people! Not only did they help me get into a car with great deals, they gave me a safe, reliable, and great looking car that I knew I could count on. The honesty of their company is such that I will not forget, and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a car that not only drives well but is in great shape also. If you are looking for comfort, power, and top of the line everything, you can find it in a Ford Taurus, and you can go to Xtreme Motors in Indy to get it.

Comfort and Value

by Roger from Augusta, GA | October 29, 2013

Smooth and quiet the SEL I found online had only 18k miles on it, a clean CarFax, one owner and well maintained. I love the keyless push button start and entry system and the Sync system plays well on the Sony speakers from an 8 gig thumbdrive. The V6 has sufficent power to pass in freeway traffic and still gets an overall 21 MPG on regular gas city/highway. Mine has the red color with tan leather interior, heated power seats and seats five with ease. The huge trunk is perfect for a foursome to go golfing. If you want comfort, handling and a sable ride in a less expensive sedan put the later model Taurus's on you list.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by Ron from Flushing, MI | February 6, 2013

Based on reviews, my wife and I were all set to purchase a Fusion. After we test drove the vehicle, we were drawn to a Taurus sitting nearby on the lot. We decided to take a test drive and found it far exceeded the comfort and room the Fusion offered. All for just several thousand more dollars. I now have 33,000 miles on it and just love it. It's so quiet you cant hear the engine running. So comfortable you don't notice your traveling on Michigan roadways. With the extras that came with the vehicle, you're basically driving a Lincoln MKZ at a much lower cost. If Ford doesn't upset the technology of this vehicle, they'll have a winner for many years to come.

Traded after 3 weeks.

by Looking for an upgrade. from | January 27, 2013

Cramped driver area. Inconvenient controls. Very fast. I hoped it would get better as I got used to driving it. It did not. After 3 weeks and 1000 miles I traded it for a Lincoln Town Car.

Not as good as I thought it would be.

by New to me. from Florida | December 16, 2012

Driver area too confined. Console is in the way. Blind spot mirrors create blind spots. Feels like riding in cab of a truck. Perimeter lights come on every time a door is opened but, no daytime running lights come on. SYNC has too many directions to memorize. Paddle shifting is useless and in the way. The more I drive it the more I like my Le Sabre.

Great comfort and style. Ford shines for me.

by Reliable from Minneapolis MN | August 23, 2012

My first Ford since 1982, what a differance from years past, Style, performance and safety is all Ford. The all wheel drive is all I needed to see when I first looked at it. Same class in style and performance of the 1970 Mach 1.

Love My Taurus, BUT.....

by Taurus Owner from Crawfordsville, IN | August 19, 2012

Purchased my 2012 SEL new. I loved the exterior styling; sporty and stylish. The interior was very comfortable and classy. Will most likely never use the paddle shifters that came standard on the steering wheel. My one HUGE complaint: I was not informed upon purchase about the remote start. I was given a separate fob. The remote start works; however, when I get into my car and either touch the brake or insert the key it kills the engine. This feature, which does what it is programmed to do, drives me absolutely bonkers!!!!!! Had I known about it I would not have purchased the car. The annoying feature has been changed for the 2013 model, probably because Ford received so many complaints. I only have 4700 miles on it, but it would be foolish for me to trade it in now since I only owe 20,000.00 on it. As a result I am pretty unhappy with it but will keep it until it makes more sense to trade it in. I would recommend this car, but NOT this year model unless you don't care about the remote start feature. Also...for the price I think the car should have come with universal garage buttons. Just my opinion.

Awesome set of wheels!

by SHOtime from Norwalk, CT | June 20, 2012

I love my new 2012 Ford Taurus SHO! What a great car. Loaded with every bell and whistle, very comfortable, fast, looks awesome, rides great. Very happy with my purchase. And it's a Ford! What could be better!

awesome ride

by glidenrider from saskatchewan, canada | May 28, 2012

this vehicle goes. power seems to be unlimited.on the highway it handles great and has all the power that one could ask for

So far, most reliable car I've owned

by Taurus Enthusiast from Carle Place, NY | May 8, 2012

Just purchased a lease on a 2012 Ford Taurus in March. After resolving some glitches at the dealership, the car is super! Smooth riding & smooth idling; I don't hear or feel anything when I'm stopped at a light. I drive 27 miles to work and the trip was never more enjoyable. This car replaced my 2002 Taurus which I had for ten years & was very happy with. I highly recommend the Ford Taurus to everyone. A good-sized reliable sedan!