2013 Ford Taurus

Available in 6 styles:  2013 Ford Taurus 4dr AWD Sedan shown

Overall

Excellent Vehicle

by 2013 Taurus Owner from Eldon, MO | May 19, 2015

I ordered this car back in December of 2012 and received it in March of 2013 Very sharp looking car, love the ride, I am very comfy in this car...I highly recommend to anyone considering a Ford Taurus.

I Like It!

by Knittingfish from Fenton, MI | April 8, 2015

I traded in my Fusion lease and bought a used 2013 Taurus SEL with AWD. The Fusion was a bit to small for me. The Taurus has everything I wanted plus a few extra features. It has been reliable, comfortable, stylish and pretty good on gas mileage. I would recommend to anyone looking for a nice sedan.

Great Car!

by Family Man from Madison, WI | March 23, 2015

I've owned a Taurus since 2013. It has been a great, reliable car with no issues. It drives great! It's sporty yet big enough to accommodate friends and family. It has unbelievable pick-up and go power and great handling. I love the Sync system and all the features it comes with.

Most unreliable car I've ever owned

by woody from El Reno, Ok | November 23, 2014

Bought the car last year and the second day we owned it the throttle body went bad. Not to worry Ford replaced it free of charge. Well, 12 months and one day later the throttle body goes out again. Not to worry, Ford replaced it free again. The car was still under warranty but we traded it back to the dealer we bought it from. I will admit the car was very smooth for a ford but it failed in the field of reliability. We had high hopes when we purchased this car because the dealer implied their were no complaints reported on this car and it's not exactly cheap. I should have and will in the future go to Japanese products where quality goes in before the product goes out! Will never buy another Ford.

2013 TAURUS

by Big Daddy Romo from Charles Town , WV | November 5, 2014

Awesome car... Wish i had bought the AWD... Would really love to have gotton the SHO AGAING AWESOME CAR....

World Class Drive

by Me Drive You Long Time from Clayton, NC | October 11, 2014

Not enough superlatives to adequately describe the experience of driving this automobile. Handling. Power. Comfort. Tech. And, for the money, are you kidding me! With the Taurus, Ford presents a "World Class Drive," unmatched, dollar for dollar, by any automobile in the world. Keep your imports! I'll drive a Ford Taurus!

maintenance

by n... from | July 14, 2014

My husband trade my fusion to taurus because is bigger inside than the fusion..I don't have complain for couple months, i was happy because he bought me a brand new car.. My car is 8 months old now and got maintenance problem my transmission is liking and I'm not happy at all.. Now i realized is not important to buy brand new vehicles. next time i well buy used car and good condition...

big but still sporty

by big car fan from Maryland | June 6, 2014

It is a beautiful machine very nice and fast ford has really stepped their game up not bad on gas you can use this car for any event very huge trunk

Most Comfortable Car I've Owned

by Retired Charter Boat Captain/School Principal from Norton Shores, MI | May 10, 2014

Beautiful style; incredible electronics (still don't know it all); great responsiveness;and outstanding stereo system. This will probably be my last car and I am really enjoying it!

Very good value for the money

by JIm from VA | April 2, 2014

3 months in so I think the euphoria has worn off. Im coming off of a 2001 Acura RL- 2013 Limited with 20K miles. so far has been pretty good. The pluses- you do get a lot for the money, the technology (with the right package) is excellent and its comfortable, safe and gets good mileage. My kids like changing the color of the interior LED lights. Plent of other nice things included that are cool. Lots of space and good layout. Some things I dont like, but still would not be deal killers for me - rides a bit rough for larger car- feel the bumps more than we should. Not as quiet as Id hoped. Visability was a concern at first, but you get used it really fast. The RV camera, blind spot and larger, but partially obscured windows are very helpful. The AC cooled seats are great...fans are loud on highest setting, but no biggie. Remote starter is awesome, HD radio- cant tell the difference, so no thrill there. Sync is good, no bugs on mine and once you learn it, its easy and intuitive for the most part. Nav works really good for me. Its not a sports car and doesnt behave like one, but to me thats wasnt what I wanted. All in all, for ~22K newer used car, a really good value for what you get. Less than I paid for my used acura 11 years ago.