2014 Ford Taurus

2014 Ford Taurus
Available in 6 styles:  2013 Ford Taurus 4dr AWD Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Comfortable ride with nice features

by Mike from Westerly, RI | August 13, 2015

This is my first Ford Taurus. I bought this car with 17,000 miles on it. So it was pretty new to me. Had a problem with the lower control arm and ball joint on the driver side but the 36,000 mile warranty covered the coast to fix it. I think the previous owner hit a lot of pot holes. Other than that it is a smooth ride and has plenty of power to get on the highway and up to speed. Gas mileage is good for a V6 also. I like the SYNC system and the Travel link system with updated weather and traffic reports. If you are good with electronics and have the patients to learn the system then there shouldn't be a problem. Did notice that the hood and the doors do not line up as good as they should but overall it has been a good car so far.

2nd Taurus that I owned and I just love it

by Ron from Spring Valley WI | July 31, 2015

This is my wife car that I get to drive on the weekends. There is a ton of room and it gets good gas mileage. The ride is smooth and it is pretty quite. All around a good car for the price

Followup on my Ruby Red beauty

by Blue Ovel Proud from Lexington, KY | June 18, 2015

My review of July 14, 2014 is being up dated.. The car itself is all that I expected, except for the Goodyear 255/45R19 RSA that came OE from the factory. at 12,000 miles Goodyear replace the tires at an "adjusted" price of $407.00 with tires that are worse than the OE fitment. Excessive road noise and vibration at highway speeds. I highly recommend this car, but only with something other than Goodyear tires.

Upgraded from 2013

by Ford Lover from Colorado | February 24, 2015

I had a 2013 Taurus and loved it. Traded in my Audi for a shot of this car and found it to exceed my A6. Now my 2013 was front wheel drive SEL, just upgraded to a 2014 Limited and could not be happier! Great technology, styling, ride and comfort... Ford really stepped it up with this car! This is a great car and certainly beats out my favored German car. ( I am in my 30's and expect this car will probably keep me happy for years.)

2014 Taurus Limited

by Early V8 Ford Owner from Winnipeg, Manitoba | February 22, 2015

This 2014 is our second Taurus and is quite a bit more substantial than the 2005. It drives and feels like a luxury car in the Lincoln tradition. Power of the 3.5L V6 is more than adequate and you have to watch out not to get caught speeding as the car can climb quite rapidly to 80 mph. It's very good at passing traffic and those big semis as you get out of the city and onto the interstate. Seats are ultra comfortable and there is no fatigue even after a few hours behind the wheel. We also love the styling with the high stance good headroom and easy entry and egress. I have owned it for close to a year now and can't be happier!

1st Taurus and this SHO rocks

by WI-SHO from Plymouth, WI. | January 8, 2015

This is my first Taurus and traded in a 2010 Acura TL to get this car. I looked at a large variety of cars that had AWD and were in this luxury performance market segment. I test drove a lot of cars and it was a no brainer to get a Taurus SHO which is performance oriented and still very comfortable with lots and lots of features (auto high beam, heated/ac seats, heated steering wheel, massage seat, rain sensing wipers, SYNC, etc...). Not to mention 365HP and AWD, what is not to love. I am a muscle car guy and this car scratches this itch. I guarantee that I will be buying another SHO when this one is ready to be retired.

3rd and best Taurus Yet

by Skeets from Florida | October 30, 2014

This is my 3rd Taurus, the other two were limited and this is a SEL. The only thing I miss is the programmable seats. The car is roomy, agile and has more then enough get up and go. Everyone said "Oh Really another Taurus" then the drove in it, they are looking at them now. Great value for the money and gas mileage is great.

Luv my 2014 Ford Taurus,

by Ralphmaxx from Mid Atlantic region. | October 18, 2014

This is a great car, I purchased it 7 months ago, I now have over 11,000 miles on this car, With the v6 I got 31 MPG for over 220 miles on I-81. I was averaging 70 mph.220 miles in 3hr and 15 minutes. I love the acceleration when getting a crowded interstate, Just put the transmission in S and push the throttle.

Great Buy

by long distance commuter from West Virgina | August 27, 2014

This car handles much better on the road than the reviews indicated. It seems tighter; that is, no lumbering feel. Very comfortable on long trips. Gas mileage is ok but if fuel costs are an issue, there are better cars out there. Overall, for the money, a great buy. Engine is also impressive.

Best ford I have ever owned

by Blue oval proud from Lexington, KY | July 14, 2014

My 2014 Taurus Limited in Ruby Red Metallic paint is not only eye catching, but also has all of the whistles and bells of much more expensive luxury vehicles. I test drove them all, Toyota, Chevrolet, Buick, Chrysler, etc., but came back to the Taurus. The economy, handling, comfort and power put all competitors to shame. I have seen some negative reviews, but I believe most are fabricated.