2014 Ford Taurus

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great Buy

by long distance commuter from West Virgina | August 27, 2014

This car handles much better on the road than the reviews indicated. It seems tighter; that is, no lumbering feel. Very comfortable on long trips. Gas mileage is ok but if fuel costs are an issue, there are better cars out there. Overall, for the money, a great buy. Engine is also impressive.

Best ford I have ever owned

by Blue oval proud from Lexington, KY | July 14, 2014

My 2014 Taurus Limited in Ruby Red Metallic paint is not only eye catching, but also has all of the whistles and bells of much more expensive luxury vehicles. I test drove them all, Toyota, Chevrolet, Buick, Chrysler, etc., but came back to the Taurus. The economy, handling, comfort and power put all competitors to shame. I have seen some negative reviews, but I believe most are fabricated.

Love Fords

by Ford for me from WPB, FL | July 12, 2014

The Taurus is a great car. For my money I am a one who is loyal to Fords. In 52 years I made ony one poor choice in a vehical, The Mustang II. I have owed other vehicals but always go back to Ford. The Taurus is as confortable and reliable a car as any other car of it's size. I feel as good in it as if I was sitting in a bigger car. I always found My Fords to be good performers and I have always bought an American brand, trucks or cars, thats just my preferance. I do like some models of other car brands but what ever you drive go try a Ford.

Best car ever

by Tom from Philadelphia | June 20, 2014

Car is comfortable, quiet, and has plenty of room. Controls are easy to use. Trunk is huge. Good looking car.

Car is a little noisy.When rear windows are down.

by Taurus again from Connecticut | May 19, 2014

When driving down the road there is a rumble when the rear windows are down. The engine seems to be a little noisy as well.

Taurus Sho

by Driver from Krum,Texas | May 16, 2014

Performance is Excellent fast,smooth,lots of tech gadgets all seem to work great nice ride,classy lookin handles well only complaint is fit and finish should take more care in that area seems like some soft paint on front bumper maybe and trunk lid had to be aligned so we will see but overall first impressions are overall good

Great Buy!

by Looking for a fun car from Atlanta, GA | April 17, 2014

This is the third Taurus I've owned since 1997. Was seriously considering a BMW or Mercedes CPO, but we keep our cars a long time and I just couldn't stand the thought of starting out with a 3 yr old car. Rented a Taurus SEL with the Darkside body color. Fell in love with the performance, handling and overall style. Bought a Limited of the same color and so far we love it!

Smoother ride than the Lincoln MXS.

by BUCKY from PITTSTON,PA. | April 9, 2014

I traded a 2013 Lincoln MXS BECAUSE MY WIFE COULD NOT REACH THE PEDALS. THE TAURUS IN MY OPINION IS A BETTER RIDING CAR THAN THE LINCOLN.

One great car!

by Busman 1 from Blaine MN | February 23, 2014

Even though I have had the car only a short time, I LOVE this car. It is very comfortable, the options are great, the displays are plentiful and the car is just plain great to drive. I got the Limited package with all the options. I have read complaints about the touch controls somewhat complicated but if one takes the time to learn them and familiarize themselves on the operation, the controls are really pretty simple. I am fairly large and had my heart set on a Toyota Avalon but after renting one and driving it for 200 miles, my back told me that the Avalon wouldn't work. I kept looking for a car that "fit" and the Taurus was the one.

Sharp looking and good price.

by Value Guy from Atlanta, Georgia | January 15, 2014

I am a portly guy and fit in this car better than expected. I like the drivers seat sitting up high makes it easy to get in and out of. heated leather seats are very nice. lots of electronics to get used to. remote start and sync system are very useful features, so far so good lets see what it is like after 60k