2014 Ford Taurus

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Best car ever

by Tom from Philadelphia | June 20, 2014

Car is comfortable, quiet, and has plenty of room. Controls are easy to use. Trunk is huge. Good looking car.

Car is a little noisy.When rear windows are down.

by Taurus again from Connecticut | May 19, 2014

When driving down the road there is a rumble when the rear windows are down. The engine seems to be a little noisy as well.

Taurus Sho

by Driver from Krum,Texas | May 16, 2014

Performance is Excellent fast,smooth,lots of tech gadgets all seem to work great nice ride,classy lookin handles well only complaint is fit and finish should take more care in that area seems like some soft paint on front bumper maybe and trunk lid had to be aligned so we will see but overall first impressions are overall good

Great Buy!

by Looking for a fun car from Atlanta, GA | April 17, 2014

This is the third Taurus I've owned since 1997. Was seriously considering a BMW or Mercedes CPO, but we keep our cars a long time and I just couldn't stand the thought of starting out with a 3 yr old car. Rented a Taurus SEL with the Darkside body color. Fell in love with the performance, handling and overall style. Bought a Limited of the same color and so far we love it!

Smoother ride than the Lincoln MXS.

by BUCKY from PITTSTON,PA. | April 9, 2014

I traded a 2013 Lincoln MXS BECAUSE MY WIFE COULD NOT REACH THE PEDALS. THE TAURUS IN MY OPINION IS A BETTER RIDING CAR THAN THE LINCOLN.

One great car!

by Busman 1 from Blaine MN | February 23, 2014

Even though I have had the car only a short time, I LOVE this car. It is very comfortable, the options are great, the displays are plentiful and the car is just plain great to drive. I got the Limited package with all the options. I have read complaints about the touch controls somewhat complicated but if one takes the time to learn them and familiarize themselves on the operation, the controls are really pretty simple. I am fairly large and had my heart set on a Toyota Avalon but after renting one and driving it for 200 miles, my back told me that the Avalon wouldn't work. I kept looking for a car that "fit" and the Taurus was the one.

Sharp looking and good price.

by Value Guy from Atlanta, Georgia | January 15, 2014

I am a portly guy and fit in this car better than expected. I like the drivers seat sitting up high makes it easy to get in and out of. heated leather seats are very nice. lots of electronics to get used to. remote start and sync system are very useful features, so far so good lets see what it is like after 60k

retired

by joeb from natalia,texas | December 19, 2013

one great car,nice looking,drives great,good gas mileage,good sound, I would recommend this car to any one., i have been driving fords sincee 1978,and this the car we have owned.

The quietest front wheel drive car Iv'e owened.

by Road car critic from Bryan, Texas | December 19, 2013

This car is roomy, quiet and a pleasure to drive compared to front wheel drive cars I have owned in the past and the cars I tested before I purchased my 2014 Taurus. The seats front an back are comfortable for my 6.1 foot frame and I look forward to driving and riding in this car. The acceleration is more than ample and handling is great.

best car i've owe

by thatdrummer from waldorf MD | December 6, 2013

I have had this car for a little over 3 months and I love it. This is the best car I've ever own. I test drove over 5 different cars before I decided to buy this car. I have the SEL model it drives great, nice interior great sound system and it has all the features of a luxury car with out the price tag. U can't go wrong with this car. I like the 2014 impala but I believe the Taurus is a much better car for the money.