2015 Ford Taurus

Starting MSRP

Overall

My Sports Sedan

by Science Guy from Indianapolis, IN | April 8, 2015

I saw this car next to others and said this is the one I want. I have not been disappointed one bit. The 20 in. low profile tires with black mat rims give it a sporty look. Wonderful black metal flake paint. The v-6 has plenty of power. 4-wheel disc brakes give positive stopping assurance. The climate control could use some boost in power in sub zero weather. This is a tremendous leap of advancement to my previous Taurus. Keyless locks, remote start, LARGE trunk, backup camera. Kudos Ford!

2001 ford Taurus Sel ,

by Maverick Man from Eloy , Arizona | April 5, 2015

We just, purchased 2014 Taurus Limited Sel, and it is just one fun car to drive , with horsepower , beyond what I didn't expect , but I just love it , with navigation system , satellite radio , with the look , and wheels , it's a great , second Taurus , in a month I will be buying my 2015 Mustang gt5.0 premium package with shaker stereo system 6 speed manual transmission, I am the 50th anniversary mustang white, so keep up the great work with Ford , I have been a ford freak all my life , I have a 92, Mustang gt5.0 , I just love them , larry Velarde