2015 Ford Taurus

Starting MSRP

Overall

Reminds me of a Sedan DeVille

by Did Some Homework from New York, NY | April 15, 2016

Many cars have head restraints (Head Rests) that lean forward and are not adjustable. I was going in the direction of buying a Rav 4. But the head restraint was too far forward and not adjustable. I read others on line with the same complaint. There are even merchants on line that will sell replacement head rests. The reason for the forward leaning head rests seems to be to get a better score on crash tests. I needed a car with this adjustment. The Fords seem to have this. The Fusions have this but I felt that the car was a little bit cramped for my frame. I'm 6 feet tall. The hybrid was impressive on fuel. I felt a lot more comfortable as soon as I sat in the larger Ford Taurus 2015. I have a few complaints after about 2300 miles. A) The air vents do not move far enough to the left so air hits me in the face. If I adjust it to the right then it lessons the volume of air. B) I cannot find a place to stow my left foot. I have size 12 feet. I wish that I could keep my food a bit more to the left but I hit the wall of the car. C) Many people now have smart phones. There are many compartments in the center console, but no place to keep the phone. D) The center console is too wide. My legs feel confined between the door on one side and the console on the other. E)The Ford Sync is complicated to figure out. It is also slow to get directions. It first has to locate me. Then the directions take time to load. It is a two minute process to get directions. I hear that this entire system will be replaced in the next year model but there will not be an upgrade path. Some good things are: A) Comfortable seat. B) Gigantic Trunk space. C) Handles Bumps well D) The car seems a lot like a Lincoln but is more than 12K less in price.

Silver "Bullet" Taurus

by Cheri0 from Brunswick, Ga. | October 18, 2015

Had a six cylinder, med. size car and wanted another, so I've searched for the right (color & price) Taurus online... for months!! Did most of shopping ONLINE & had a great lady in sales in Savannah that never gave up on me! She made the sale yesterday!

Love the car

by patti from Delaware | September 21, 2015

so far loving my new Taurus. Got a good price, with all the features I wanted As soon as I saw this car I knew I had to test drive one.

First Ford Bought Exceeded Expectations

by First Ford Bought from Wareham, Massachusetts | July 31, 2015

2015 certified pre-owned Taurus Limited: I am an honest guy and this is a real consumer review. I hate car shopping and don't really care for car sales-people methods of operation. I only do it when my cars die, which happened recently. Went to many dealers, looked at and drove many foreign and domestic autos prior to Ford Taurus Limited, including luxury. The Ford used car manager, and his team remove all of my anxiety of car shopping. Trust is so important and they have mine. This car has a great feel, in comfort and drive. Many very smart logical design features, that make it easy for drive and passengers. Just to name a few: moon roof auto close when you shut off car, extra wide lighting from bottom of side mirrors that illuminates ground upon exit and after doors are closed, interior lights are actual on/off button (you don't need a light to find the light button!!!, my wife is in heaven on that feature), 6 interior illumination color selections at your finger tips, multi methods of temp/audio/phone/whatever control. Did I mention power? I stepped on the accelerator a little on test drive - just to see - I couldn't believe I laid-rubber without actually trying. More than ample space, interior for a 6'1" big guy and trunk (which is huge). Bottom line, great look and style, great drive, great value.

My Sports Sedan

by Science Guy from Indianapolis, IN | April 8, 2015

I saw this car next to others and said this is the one I want. I have not been disappointed one bit. The 20 in. low profile tires with black mat rims give it a sporty look. Wonderful black metal flake paint. The v-6 has plenty of power. 4-wheel disc brakes give positive stopping assurance. The climate control could use some boost in power in sub zero weather. This is a tremendous leap of advancement to my previous Taurus. Keyless locks, remote start, LARGE trunk, backup camera. Kudos Ford!

2001 ford Taurus Sel ,

by Maverick Man from Eloy , Arizona | April 5, 2015

We just, purchased 2014 Taurus Limited Sel, and it is just one fun car to drive , with horsepower , beyond what I didn't expect , but I just love it , with navigation system , satellite radio , with the look , and wheels , it's a great , second Taurus , in a month I will be buying my 2015 Mustang gt5.0 premium package with shaker stereo system 6 speed manual transmission, I am the 50th anniversary mustang white, so keep up the great work with Ford , I have been a ford freak all my life , I have a 92, Mustang gt5.0 , I just love them , larry Velarde