1990 Ford Tempo

Information Coming Soon

Overall

200,000+ Miles and going strong

by Toby from Layton, UT | September 1, 2006

This is the second Ford Tempo, that I have owned, and I must say that I absolutely love this car. It has given me almost no problems, with few exceptions, such as the rotor breaking inside the distributor cap, and the battery cables going bad. I have put this car through a living nightmare for the past 21,000 miles and it still gets me from point A to B reliably and safely. I have also driven it cross country anywhere from Kansas to Michigan to Mississippi to Utah. I would recommend this car to a friend in a heartbeat.

Featured Services for this Ford Tempo