2002 Ford Thunderbird

17 city / 23 hwy

Overall

An American Classic

by cdf912 from Bay Area, CA | July 8, 2013

Great car at a great price. Found it thru Cars.com! I have wanted a Thunderbird since I was little and I finally got one. I am very happy with my purchase.

Great Car

by BlueBird from Dallas, TX | April 5, 2013

If I can't get a 1957 Bird, this is the one I want. Rides great, peppy, chick magnet, my mid life crisis solved.

Great Car

by Thunderbird 2002 from Illinois | September 2, 2012

We love our 2002 Thunderbird. It is a great car and a comfortable ride. It is a fun car with a great design. Don't hesitate to purchase this old car; thankfully we didn't!

very reliable

by senator 1 from Ft. Myers | March 7, 2012

I have owned this car since new and just turned 19,000 miles. I put new tires on it last year because I was fearful they might be rotten and blow out on me when on the highway. I keep it in an air conditioned garage in South Florida. It's a keeper.

tbird

by ertz from missouri | January 3, 2012

This car is roomy for a roadster, lots of features. Removable hardtop has it's own rack. Nice sounding exhaust.

Great values used T-birds

by MSU Allen from Birmingham AL | December 2, 2011

Just purchased a slightly used 2002 Thunderbird after extensive online looking. Actually, I had started out searching for a Lexus SC, or late Mustang. I found that late model Thunderbirds with fairly low mileage and owner TLC are starting to appear. I found one with 24K, well maintained, not even a scratch, smells looks new interior. They are distinctive looking cars, and not common. Very worth checking out.

I am the owner of the above BLACK ON BLACK T-BIRD

by T-Bird owner of previous Detroit Red Wing from PORT HURON, MICHIGAN | July 28, 2011

jULY 27, 2011 I am the owner of the BLACK T-BIRD IT IS AN EXCEPTIONAL. THIS ONE YOU SHOULD SEE. IN HEATED GARAGE WINTER, NEVER DROVE IN RAIN, NO KIDS, NO PETS, NO SMOKING........HANDLED W/CARE AT ALL TIMES. BOUGHT FROM AGENT OF FORMER HALL OF FAME DETROIT RED WING STAR. IT'S LOCATED IN PORT HURON, MICHIGAN. HAVE COVER FOR CAR, AND RACK FOR HARDTOP STORAGE, ETC. ETC. THIS ONE IS A KEEPER (I AM SENIOR BOUGHT FOR SON AS AN INVESTMENET WHO LIVES W/US AND NOW HAS BONE DISEASE AND CANNOT GET IN CAR THIS ONE WILL GROW IN VALUE! PRIVATE OWNER

A thrill to drive!

by jd from idaho | May 13, 2011

Ford did a great job, used the jaguar v-8 which perform's and is low maint. I put a new battery in, and that's been it. I feel the style is timeless, and attract's glance's at every stoplight. The only drawback would be height, if you are over six feet tall it's a little tight.

BLUE BIRD OF HAPPINESS - DITTO

by MYQTTB from Eagle, Idaho | March 15, 2011

I bought my 2002 TBird in 2010 on a whim. It was in pristine condition with very low miles. I love everything about it. I have never gotten so much attention from so many different people and it puts a smile on their face and mine. It's an amazing car and I hope to have it forever. So far, no problems with it and I am looking forward to driving it up to the mountains when the snow is all gone. I heard it takes the curves real well.

2002 Ford Thunderbird

by Sporty Cindy from Silver Springs, NV | September 3, 2010

The car in the ad is my Mother & Stepfathers. I would definately recommend buying this car if your looking for reliability, comfort, good investment. I've driven it & rode in it. Either way, it is sheer pleasure! They have taken immaculate care of it, always garaged! Definately money well spent for the car lover!

Featured Services for this Ford Thunderbird