The all-new Ford Transit is a full-size van that's available with a choice of three engines. It's offered in a range of configurations including cargo and passenger versions, the latter with seating for up to 15 people. It competes with the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, Chevrolet Express and Ram ProMaster.
Below is a list of highlighted features and not an exhaustive list. Features are standard unless otherwise noted.
- 16-inch steel wheels
- Single or dual rear wheels
- Two wheelbase lengths offered
- Three body lengths offered
- Three roof heights offered
- Available Class IV trailer hitch
- Developed for rack, bin and shelving upfitting
- Tilt/telescoping steering wheel
- Air conditioning
- Available navigation system with 6.5-inch touch-screen and MyFord Touch
Under the Hood
- 275-horsepower, 3.7-liter V-6 engine
- Available 310-hp, turbocharged 3.5-liter V-6
- Available 185-hp, turbo-diesel 3.2-liter inline-five-cylinder
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Rear-wheel drive
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Roll Stability Control
- Available front-seat side-impact airbags
- Available side curtain airbags
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2015 Ford Transit-150.