2015 Ford Transit-350

Information Coming Soon

Overall

This the future of Vans

by Big Man from Wausaw WI | March 17, 2016

Awesome vans, great driving, handling. Could use more leg room in the rear seats. But I haven't seen a 15 passenger van that has enough of leg room for me. The extra roof height is a plus. Fuel mileage is great. The diesel version will do 20+ highway. Would recommend the ecoboost in gas version

Worse than my old 350e

by Yellow Scooters from Orlando Florida | March 5, 2016

Bought new but it seems the van is Always in the dealers. So far the instruments, rear axle, EGR, rear brakes twice, head gasket have been repaired or replaced. Right now it is at the dealers for major oil leak and loss of power plus it has transmission issues which as usual the dealer says it's fine, I guess it is until it gets returned by Ford roadside recovery again. As I wright this I have not had any use of my Transit for over 6 weeks and the dealer does not call to let me know whats happening I have to call them and as usual get the story about waiting for Ford technical service to look at it. I have lost all confidence in this vehicle to take care of our daily deliveries. I bought the Transit 350T Powerstroke because I wanted a reliable and economical delivery vehicle which it was for the first few months but now its is less reliable than our old Ford box truck it replaced, worst van ever and a waste of money, Buyers beware.

New Transit is great!

by Muldoon from Boston, MA | November 8, 2014

Our company just recently took delivery of a 2015 High roof and 148 WB 350 Transit 2.7 diesel. We couldn't be more pleased with this vehicle. We also have an older E350 extended van and it is not even fair to compare the two next to each other. This van drives like a large suv and has so many convenient features like bluetooth, multiple plug ports, multiple cupholders, and cubby's to put things. The sync system took a while to figure out, but once I did, it worked great. We love the ability to stand up inside the cargo area of the van to load and unload. It makes everything so much easier. It has a lower load height that is lower than our E350, making it easy to get in and out of. I recently took it on 425 miles from Boston to Western MA., and up to Vermont. I was averaging 19.2 miles at about 70 MPH. I was never look for more power and the van handled great in the mountains. It was loaded full to make deliveries and returned empty all on 1 tank of diesel. We still have under 3,000 miles on it, so its still early to know about the reliability of the van. So far we love it and are possibly looking to purchase another to finally retire the E350.