2011 Ford Transit Connect

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Excellent for My Needs

by Cake Baker from Kankakee, IL | August 27, 2011

The Transit is very easy to maneuver and get into small places. Lots of room, especially with the baker's rack, to hold wedding cakes and supplies. I'm glad I went to Court Street Ford!

2011 Ford Transit Connect

by Boxvans from Salem, OR | April 21, 2011

I would rcommend this van to a friend. We use to run a van that took 35 gallons of fuel a week to run the route and this one does it with 12 gallons a week doing the same job. As a delivery driver for 14 years I have seen many and drove many vans and this is my favorite. The maintainance is minimal, working out of the back with two sliders and rear doors that flip around to the sides make it great. It is easy to get in and out, no climbing or falling out. I love the overhead shelf inside and the interior fits even the big boys, I dont like the fact the passenger does not have an arm wrest. I like the console and 3 power outlets through out the van. The arm rests are placed well and the telescopic wheel should be required in all vehicles as well as height adjustable seats, love that. It turns on a dime and gives you change, it fits in those tiny places with ease. I average low 20's for mpg because I am all in town. But filling this vehicle to the top inside with paper boxes and other heavy items she rarley squates more than 3in in the fender well. Its built to haul and they kept it simple. I do think this van is over priced for a panel van because its EMPTY! Other passenger vans have seats and interior plush things that this one does not so I do think Ford should have hit the $16,000 price point rather than $21,000. If you plan on hanging on to it, it would serve you well and eventually give you your moneys worth. Sinc Patrick Salem OR.

Beware Brake Problems

by Dissatisfied Florist from Durham, NC | February 18, 2011

I bought this as a delivery vehicle for my retail florist shop. It has been great for this purpose. But have had to have two complete brake replacments(front rotors and pads) in less than 40K. The first was just under 30K. The second was at 39,000. There is a real problem here and I could no longer recommend this vehicle until Ford addresses the problem. Unfortunate because it really is a good alternative to the big vans that florists typically use.