2014 Ford Transit Connect

Starting MSRP

Est. MPG

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Not quite what I expected.

by Working Grandma from Columbus, Ohio | October 21, 2013

This Transit Connect is not quite what I expected or what I was used to. I do appreciate the large capacity for carrying the things I need for work and second row of seats for my grandchild , however, the amenities are not up to par. This vehicle does not have Auto up or down power windows, a mirror on the driver's side, or floor mats. I would also like better gas mileage. I do like the easy access front seats, sliding doors on both sides and the great all around vision. The value for my money could be better. I would recommend this vehicle to a friend if they need lots of storage space.