2014 Ford Transit Connect

2014 Ford Transit Connect
Available in 15 styles:  Ford Transit Connect 2014 shown

Overall

husband loves it, I hate it

by mikeyo from Troy, Mo. | September 25, 2015

If you are a small woman, don't buy it! The seat is 3 inches too low for me to see very well. My husband loves it. I hate it!

Practical Choice

by Nice Guy from Medford WI | August 18, 2015

This van is comfortable, handles rides and drives like a car. Great MPG This makes a great van for work, hauling people, or simply cruising. The third row seats are a little difficult to get in and out of.

Smallest yet

by Boss man from Rural Maryland | December 13, 2014

I own a sign company and have used many pickups and vans so this is the smallest I've ever used. Great little van. I bought the loaded version with leather, 3 rows and numerous options. Both front and rear doors have express up and down . MPG is the best of the fleet, quick steering and a pleasant ride. I get compliments on this van everywhere I go. Vision is great and absolutely no complaints.

My third clowncar

by Cannondragger from North Mississippi | December 9, 2014

Low gas mileage, 20.58 mpg on 90% hwy mileage. This is my third Connect, and it gets the best yet. NO power, you better turn the AC off to get on the interstate. The seat is the worst I have driven, after about 1.5 hour standing is a challenge. Interior noise is loud. The wind WILL make you change lanes if it catches you from the side. The electrical system has more problems than I could list, the traction control states I am spinning while in park. Two stories tall, but 1/2 story doors, wear a hardhat. The heater heats the passenger side REAL good, not much air directed to the driver's side, in a vehicle that mostly see one occupant. Most controls are in the wrong location. Fairly useless unless you are hauling Styrofoam peanuts...

Best Auto Decision I've made

by Misplaced Texan from Virginia | August 26, 2014

Immediately took on long trip and it performed beyond expectations. Roomy, comfortable and easy riding. Gas mileage is great and it cruises right along. Best decision I have EVER made on new auto purchase.

Most family comfortable car I have ever owned

by Family car comfort from Wantagh, New York | July 20, 2014

Dash board display hard to read . It is too small and sun shields make it dark and hard to see. There is no front or back beep warnings. When driving you can not judge the length of car because you do not see front of car thru front windshield. Gas tank could be larger. On the plus side it is a roomy car and seats are comfortable The body style is good looking and color is attractive.

Love the car

by Nascar Brenda 48 from New Braunfels Texas | June 22, 2014

Fell in love with the room inside, style, and equipment. Drove it to Houston from San Antonio and was comfortable the entire round trip. Gas mileage was Ok.

Not quite what I expected.

by Working Grandma from Columbus, Ohio | October 21, 2013

This Transit Connect is not quite what I expected or what I was used to. I do appreciate the large capacity for carrying the things I need for work and second row of seats for my grandchild , however, the amenities are not up to par. This vehicle does not have Auto up or down power windows, a mirror on the driver's side, or floor mats. I would also like better gas mileage. I do like the easy access front seats, sliding doors on both sides and the great all around vision. The value for my money could be better. I would recommend this vehicle to a friend if they need lots of storage space.