We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2015 Ford Transit Connect

2015 Ford Transit Connect
Available in 15 styles:  2014 Ford Transit Connect Wagon shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Hard working van!

by HVAC from Knoxville, Tennessee | July 20, 2016

My company has purchased 8 2014 and 2015 connects. Several have over 180,000 miles and no problems. All the vans tow trailers with AC equiptment 5 days a week and about 800 pounds of tools inside the vans. After having Econolines for 20 years I was hesitant to switch but it has been a very good transition. Don't have any problems to report yet as we are still under 200,000 miles. Couldn't imagine a better van for our business!!

Best mini cargo available!

by Gar from Asheville, NC | July 19, 2016

Unless your a contractor you probably won't fully appreciate these great vans. My fompany tried a Nissan nv 200 and a ram city also and the connect is the one that made the cut. We have two 2014 connects with over 240,000 miles without a single issue. The 2015's are coming up on about 80-100,000 and going strong. We all haul trailers 5 days a week with over 800 pounds and drive them hard all day. Haul an xtra 600 pounds of tools in the vans. Much mlre comfortable than our old Econolines. After driving these for a couple years now I don't think anyone can match the performance and reliabilty of the new connects. BTW, we have used every make of van over the last 25 years in business. We will stick with the Ford vans!

Great delivery van

by Jerkymobile from Minden, NV | October 7, 2015

I purchased a new 2015 Ford Transit Connect. I found the delivery van on-line and contacted the Internet Sales manager. This was the easiest vehicle purchase I have ever made. It is perfect for my small beef jerky company. There is tons of room for product and access to the rear compartment is easy. It is a zippy little van that is perfect for my needs!

2015 Ford Transit Connect

by Best one out of the Bunch !! from Murfreesboro, Tn | April 19, 2015

I tried the Nissan, NV200, The Chevy version , The Dodge Ram city Van and then the Ford Transit connect .. The Nissan was ok, but didn't care for the front end , Chevy was the same , the dodge Ram city van looked very good but during the test drive it was very noisy on the road ... and it rattled a lot . The Ford transit connect was quiet, roomy , sleek style on the front end , controls were easy to see and get use to and the seats were very comfortable !! The test drive was great ... No road noise and very easy to see out of .. I was Sold !!! At the negotiation table I thought I was not going to afford this one with all the extras , but boy was I wrong !! This vehicle is Awesome !! price was right so I bought it !! So far it's been great ... mileage is getting better ... so far I am 24 mpg and climbing every day ... Hope to get around 30 when it's all said and done .. All I can ..It's a very nice vehicle !!

Very useable cargo van

by RC59 from S.W. Florida | January 19, 2015

I was looking to replace my 16 yr old Dodge pick up. I looked at the Nissan NV also and choose the Ford. The Ford had a larger motor with a little more horsepower if you think a 4 cylinder has power. I kind of wanted a stripped out cargo van and then add some things to it. I ended up getting a version with more accessories and paid less for it. I'm into out door sports. Off road riding,camping,shooting. The cargo van is big enough to put my Honda CRF250L dual sport motorcycle in. Remove the mirrors and compress the front end with a strap. Bike loads up with no problem. I also have a Honda CB900(919) street bike. That fits also. Just remove the mirrors. No need to compress the front forks. I can load up my shooting bench and equipment and still have lots of room. My son asked my why the transit connect? I told him I have owned a truck since I got out of high school, class of 81, and wanted to do something different. If I were to put a topper on the truck I wouldn't be able to get my bikes in the back. And with this cargo van everything is enclosed and secured. Well the driving is kind of sporty, pulls pretty good with the 600lb streetbike in it. And the gas mileage is awesome. The old Dodge truck I had was running about 11 miles to the gallon. This Transit so far with 2 fill ups is running about 22miles to the gallon. That's pretty much just local driving. Really need to take a road trip to see how good the gas mileage is. Being an open cargo van I thought maybe the interior would be a little noisy. It does have a rubber floor mat in the back. That might help a little. But..its very quiet. Well time will tell. So far its been a very good van. Only draw back that I may see is passenger room. Only seats two. I do plan on making a couple of bench seats that I can take in and out quickly. Will have to check the legality of seating people in the back with improvised seat belts.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)