2003 Ford Windstar

17 city / 23 hwy

Overall

Windstar

by Love my Fords from Georgia | December 9, 2013

The Windstar is Great Vehicle. This is the second one I have owned. Very Comfortable and reliable. A Smooth ride. You can make fun of fords but mine is a cool ride. There is an A**hole for every seat and mine fits in a Ford!

The Search is Over

by mom of four from North Texas | May 25, 2013

I've been searching for a reasonable, reliable minivan for six months and am happy to say "the search is over". I found this van more than fairly priced and in great condition. The salesman talked to me about it over the phone and had it pulled out and ready for a test drive when I arrived. It was super clean and my mechanic agreed it was an excellent deal. My kids actually love it! I will definitely go to Cars.com and Car One for our next vehicle.

very reliable

by car from | April 2, 2013

I bought this car from Gerald Nortz dealer in Lowville , NY with 32000 miles on it. A year and 3000 miles later my transmission went. I contacted Gerald Nortz and told him about the transmission and he gave me money towards fixing my transmission. This is a dealer that stands by his product. I would not hesitate to recommend his dealership. A. from Liverpool

Second Windstar I've Owned

by Shade Tree Mech. from West Springfield,Va. | December 15, 2012

Great Van,Makes the wife happy loved her 1995 she bought her first one in Oct. 1994 and put all 150,000 miles on it.

A good van

by Windstar Fan from Tennessee | November 28, 2012

This van is good for at least 3 things: to look at, to transport cargo, and what it is usually used for is transporting kids and such. Overall what I use it for is just for transporting random stuff, such as garbage and various things.

2003 Ford Windstar

by Earl @ Nascar 1950 from Simpsonville,sc | September 22, 2012

We just bought this 2003 Ford Windstar. All leather had about 136000 miles looks and drives like a new car. It has all the options. Rides great and it has a lot of style.

Good Cost Effective transportation

by Noble from New York | August 14, 2012

Have owned the 2003 Winstar since new and for the most part has not been very much trouble. It is no better or worse than the Toyota, Subaru, Buick and Chevy I currently own. Over 110 k miles and no problems with the power train. Minor electrical problems, otherwise great family vehicle for traveling with the entertainment system. Not a Honda Oydessy but cost a lot less money to!

electrical needs work

by it's ok from newfoundland,nl | March 4, 2012

I bought my 03 windstar lx 3 yrs ago, it has already been in the shop 6 times for months on end trying to fix electrical issues, interer light comes on and off for no reason abs light is a pain in the butt. but the van runs great as far as the motor is concerned, I have mixed feelings on the windstar, ford needs to get some education on their electrical system or all of their vehicles will have issues.

Run from this Vehicle!!!

by Will Never Buy Ford Again from Walla Walla, WA | September 21, 2011

We own an '03 Windstar SEL and it has been the absolute worst vehicle maintenance-wise we have ever owned! Regular maintenanceThe electrical issues went from an annoyance to being VERY expensive. We just spent a month and a half without the van due to a bad computer. Once the correct one was finally received by the Ford dealership, no one could get it programmed (one mechanic completely gave up on the van). Now $1100 lighter in the wallet. Have had the same issues as others have mentioned with doors popping open on their own, interior lights staying on for no reason, ABS/emergency brake lights staying on, etc. Now that we have it back, we're just waiting for the transmission to go...

super car

by fordliker from | August 6, 2011

our windstar runs like a champ in fact both of them very reliable ps if u hate it you r dumb all in all ford did a good job on the following models .se .se sport .sel .lx windstar is my car

Featured Services for this Ford Windstar