1991 Geo Prizm

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Tough Little Car

by FB from | April 7, 2012

My 1991 Prizm is one tough car. My wife and I used to go on dates in this car back in 1991. The only repairs that it has required is on normal wearable parts. I trust its reliability and has been a true value for the money. Its a little car that will not let you down. I enjoy most of all its simplicty as it continues to defy our current economic conditions.

Great Car!

by Geo Jeff from Western NY | November 24, 2010

I actually have a 1991 (same car as the 92). Its the best car I've ever owned. Yes, I've replaced the exhaust manifold ($150) and the flex pipe ($300) and the starter -- twice ($300 total). But so what ? I've owned the car for 14 years and haven't put $1500 worth of repairs in it, not counting the usual brakes/tires/exhaust. I bought it for 6 grand when it was six years old, and still don't (14 years later) have 10 grand into the car -- total. I wish they still made them like this one!

Immortal Car :-)

by LavaLizard from Missouri | January 2, 2009

We bought our Geo with the rear end smashed in from a crash... My dad managed to repair it (it looks funny though:-P) and we've been driving it for about 8 years now. It had 120,000 miles on it when we got it and we're now at 217,000, and it's still running quite smoothly. It's taken a lot of abuse in it's 18 year life but never has stopped working. I think it can be officially called immortal at this point:-)

MOST RELIABLE!

by RKM from Ohio | June 9, 2007

The Geo Prizm was undoubtedly the best car I ever owned. It handled beautifully and was fairly comfortable for a small car. It was a very durable and economical car to operate. I owned my Prizm for 7 years and put over 140k miles on the vehicle until it was totaled in an auto accident. Outside of regular servicing, the only maintenance that I had were the need of tires, bulbs, belts, 1 alternator, and two batteries. The only "quirkiness" to the Geo Prizm that I experienced (and according to some others who owed the Prizm), was a periodic burnout of the passenger side tail/break light.

Featured Services for this Geo Prizm