1993 Geo Tracker

Information Coming Soon

Overall

The Best little 4x4 for the money

by honeybucket truckdriver handle from colorado | June 27, 2007

I'm in love with my 1993 GEO Tracker. I live in colorado and was looking for a jeep cj when I fell into the deal of my life with this tracker I am so glad I bought It . This little 4x4 has been trouble free and a good four wheeler have been in the mountains on many occasions and had a great time with my tracker it has good to excelent turning radius. It is very easy to work on if your a backyard shadetree mch. Wouldn't trade mine for ten of the other small suv's. Mine has 176528 miles on it and is still going strong, this is with regular maintaince.

Featured Services for this Geo Tracker