2010 GMC Acadia

Available in 8 styles:  2010 GMC Acadia FWD shown

Overall

Most confortable vehicle I've owned

by Acadia Fan from Winter Haven, FL | May 29, 2013

The GMC Acadia is confortable, reliable and drives very smooth. Also, the OnStar available on the GMC's is worth the money due to the turn by turn navigation along with the ability to have an accident reported before tou even pick up your phone. It is extremely confortable and all the second and third row seats fold completely flat which is not aleays the case in an SUV.

Best handling car

by Car nut from Colorado | April 21, 2013

Very pleased with the Acadia. Drives and handles exceptionally well. Had a Grand Caravan and liked it but this has AWD, primary reason we switched, and has great performance. Very comfortable even tho it doesn't have all the bells and whistles.

2010 GMC acadia

by Rob from Pgh PA | June 6, 2012

I downsized from a Ford Excursion to a 2010 GMC Acadia. I love how much horsepower the Acadia has. It has a roomy interior and with the 3rd row folded down, I have the same amount of room as the Excursion (without that 3rd row folded). The seats are not as comfortable for long rides though, they are a little hard. Overall I am very pleased.

(WoW) that is the best word reviewing it!!!

by acadia lover..... from United Arab Emarates,Dubai | March 13, 2012

I bought this car in 2012 oviously it is used but I LOVE it . it is very reliable i have driven more that 20 000 miles going to KSA and UAE dubai and back to JORDAN with my family it didnt have any failures or disappointing points the only disappointing thing in the acadia is that i own only one it is my best car i ever drove.... i reccomend this car for every dad looking for a spacious car with good looking exterior and beautiful and luxurious interior and powerful engine with very nice gas mileage... i hope that i have helped someone with making up his mind and buying this beautiful car!!!

Great ride

by joshH from Graby, CT | October 23, 2011

Love this SUV. Owned it one year, no problems. Smooth ride. Very roomy even when using 3rd row seats. Had several long trips -kids very comfortable, even in 3rd row. Parking assist and and rear view camera standard really love these features. cons: haven't gotten more than 21MPG on long highway trips , then again, we are usually fully loaded with 5 of us and luggage. I like the interior design but dislike the hard cheap looking plastic dash.

Great Car, but a little pricey!

by carlover from new york, NY | April 23, 2011

I bought the 2010 GMC Acadia SLT in 2009 and have been quite happy with it for the most part. I have owned a variety of SUV's, Minivans and Cars over the years and this car is definitely one of my favorites. I own my own ranch and it causes me to live out and there are dirt roads and mud so the AWD was a must, but it seems to be more front-wheel-drive based which was a little disappointing. the handling is great as well as the comfort but with being 5'5. backing up without a backup camera is difficult with all of its blind spots. I have every available option, but i still felt like the Acadia was extremely over priced. I feel that a well equipped Acadia shouldnt top more than $35,000. Mine being nearly $47,000, i probably wouldnt buy another one considering all the other well equipped crossovers that are much less. overall it has been a great car, but i will more than likely trade within the year.

I LOVE THIS CAR!

by Scarlett from Atlanta | March 22, 2011

Beautiful vehicle. Second sunroof in the back is awsome. With 2nd row quad seating, you get the convenience of a minivan with the look of an SUV. Rides great. Third row has more room than any other SUV we looked at. Tires are a bit expensive.

The best car I've ever owned

by BeWise from west coast | January 17, 2011

This car is fantastic. It is the perfect size, has expansive cargo and passenger space, good gas mileage, nice styling, and easy and economical to maintain. I have owned a convertible, a sports car, a sedan, a huge SUV, a small SUV, American, foreign and this has truly been my favorite vehicle.

2010 GMC Acadia

by chanty5 from California | December 12, 2010

Love it! Stylish, comfortable, and its roomy! Everywhere I go someone compliments me on it! It drives like a car, seats spaciously as a van, but looks like an SUV! I am very pleased with my Acadia!

First light color car I"ve ever owned

by first crossover from Lake Park,florida | November 13, 2010

Happy with gas mileage, good stopping power! We like the sitting arrangement, will fill the seats with the grandchildren. Nice handling when driving 70 mph. We like the power it has when passing other cars. This is are first vehicle with a back up camera, like it very much.