2013 GMC Acadia

See Photos & Videos

Overall

GMC Sierra

by truck guy from leominster, ma | February 21, 2014

I was in the market for a new GMC Sierra. The Swanson sales person was very helpful, they had the truck I was looking for. I took a test drive with the salesman who demonstrated all the safety features and new technology in the new style Sierra's. The sales manager looked at my trade and gave me a fair trade-in value. The salesmen was thorough too make sure I got all the rebates that applied. He even found a way for me to qualify for supplier pricing and saved me even more money. I would recommend Swanson Buick GMC Truck inc. to anyone looking for a new Sierra. The salesmen and managers were kind, helpful and honest. A great place to do business!!

Nicest SUV I have owned

by Car Nut from Hot Springs, MT | February 13, 2014

We bought our 2013 Acadia from Digger Heidegger at Eisinger Motors in Kalispell, Mt. We really like the roomy interior and how comfortable it is to drive. What we like the best is it handles the road like a dream on snopack and ice. So far we get about 19 mpg on the highway. I was hoping to get a little better than that but I think it might get better.

Transmission went out on us 69,000 miles

by sam from Raleigh | February 7, 2014

first water pump leak, caused truck to over head and stop in middle of highway; Now transmission went out ! dealer charged us total of 7,000 to fix the transmission. This was our first GM truck and its going to be out Last. I am Trading it in for Higlander or pilot. we need 3 rd raw seatting. Thank you GM for nothing !

Very good dealer

by fara from | January 25, 2014

The overall experience was great. There were no hidden tricks. The people were very honest. We recommend the salesmen Nate-great person.

Terrible gas mileage

by Maui808 from Wailuku, Hawaii | January 16, 2014

Terrible gas mileage. Get 18mpg highway driving 55mph on Maui. False advertising by GM. The 2nd and 3rd row seats are too firm and uncomfortable. Will not buy another GMC crossover or suv again.

GMC Acadia Denali

by Fighter Controller from Oceanside, California | December 2, 2013

Superior value for the features and comfort. Excellent gas milage and engine performance in town and on the interstate. All mechanical and electrical interior components are well thought out. The driver information displays and controls are easy to use and extremely helpful. Navigation, Heads-up-Display and Intellilink are all superior products for their ease of use and safety features. Quiet, spacious interior. Plenty of power with the 3.6 SIDI Variable Valve Timing Double Overhead Cam engine on unleaded regular.

acadia denalli

by gmman from los angeles | November 29, 2013

Looks good drives good but has cheap feel not worth denalli upgrade price should have gone with buick enclave

Worst GM product that I have evern owned in 40yrs

by SteveNovak from Sacramento CA | November 19, 2013

Have owned my Acadia Denali for 1 1/2 years. Been in the shop for almost 6 weeks for warrantee work during that time. Today I took it to the shop for a defect in the rail system for the driver's seat. The seat moved while driving it. The dealer wouldn't provide a loaner car while repairs were made. I call GM and they authorized a free loaner that ended up costing me $140! This is my last GM car.

Dependable Travel Car

by Like SUV but smaller and has lots of room from New Mexico | September 11, 2013

I am very happy with the color (maroon) and it has plenty of room. The research spent was only a couple of weeks which was not very stressful at all.

Very well designed

by ATLBraves from Cairo, Georgia | August 8, 2013

We have enjoyed our Acadia so far. We haven't had the opportunity to take it on a long trip or vacation yet but I am certain it will be up to the challenge. Information system is great with the satellite radio and digital everything. Love the way the 3rd row folds down easily and then right back up when you have extra passengers. Gas mileage is about what they say it should be and I even calculated 26 on the highway during one short trip where the speed limit is 55 and the traffic goes 65 with one passenger. This vehicle feels solid and hold the road well. The instruments are plainly visible and materials in the interior seem to be high quality. Reliability is an unknown at this point but I've owned GMC's in the past and they always held up very well. I would definitely recommend this to others and especially to those who are looking for usable 3rd row space.