The GMC Acadia is a full-size crossover SUV that's available with front- or all-wheel drive. It can seat seven or eight. Competitors include the Ford Explorer, Mazda CX-9 and Honda Pilot. The Acadia shares its platform with the Chevrolet Traverse.
New for 2015
SLT-2 and Denali trim levels now have a heated leather-wrapped steering wheel.
The below is a list of highlighted features and not an exhaustive list. Features are standard unless otherwise noted.
- Massive, three-bar grille
- 18-inch aluminum wheels; 19- and 20-inch aluminum wheels available
- Automatic headlights
- Rear park assist
- Available projector-beam high-intensity-discharge headlights
- Available power liftgate
- Seats seven or eight
- 60/40-split bench seat or captain's chairs in second row
- Available IntelliLink multimedia system
- Available head-up display
- Available navigation system
- Available rear-seat entertainment system
- Available heated and cooled front seats
Under the Hood
- 281-horsepower, 3.6-liter V-6 engine (288 hp for Denali model)
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Front- or all-wheel drive
- 5,200-pound towing capacity
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags for all rows of seats
- Backup camera
- Available side-impact airbag between front seats
- Available blind spot warning system with rear cross-traffic alert
- Available forward collision alert
- Available lane departure warning
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2015 GMC Acadia.