2007 GMC Envoy

Available in 6 styles:  2007 GMC Envoy 4x4 shown

Overall

Best vehicle I have owned

by Pastor Gene from Inverness, FL | September 5, 2014

My 2007 GMC Envoy SLT was purchased used with 12,000 miles on it from a GMC dealer. The Envoy is without doubt the best vehicle I have owned in nearly 50 years of driving. It retains good resale value, has good gas mileage; some of the best towing capability for it's class, and has been extremely reliable. I now have 127,000 miles on it and have looked for a low mileage 2009 SLT as a trade...very few on the market, so I guess I'll just keep this one for 200K.

BEAUTIFUL RELIABLE, COMFORTABLE, LOADED. AUTO I HA

by SUV LOVER from NORTH CAROLINA | August 24, 2012

I LOVE IT!!! NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. DRIVES LIKE A DREAM.BEAUTIFUL RELIABLE, COMFORTABLE, BODSE INCREDIBLE SOUND SYSTEM!! LOADED!! ;D

So far very satisfied

by Mr. Denali from Illinois | November 30, 2011

I purchased my 07 Denali in Oct and have been nothing but impressed by it. I like the power that I get from the V8 engine along with the smooth ride that that the truck offers. I've only had a couple minor issues taken care of since I've have it, but I still would recommend purchasing an extended warranty as with any other vehicle. Cars.com made my shopping experience very easy and encourage everyone to use it when possible.

GREAT CAR WITH POWER TO SPARE

by DHW from Arizona | March 4, 2011

I just purchase a new GMC Terrain and it doesn't compare to the Envoy Denali for ride and comfort, road noise and performance. The Envoy beats thr Terrain hands down.

2007 Envoy Denali

by GodWentPunk from Chicago, IL | February 25, 2011

I purchased this vehicle used with 30k on it and have had the vehicle for over 4 weeks. So far, my only complaint is the gas mileage which I knew walking into this. I live in Chicago and do mixed driving and so far have been getting around 14mpg. When I'm doing mostly highway, I'll see about 17.2. The vehicle handles very nice and provides ones of the smoothest rides I've ever had. A lot of people complain about the cup holders and while they are not ideal, I've been about to deal with it. The V8 engine gives me get-up and go when I need it. I waited to get the Red color which is totally awesome and I get a lot of compliments. If you're looking for an Envoy, spend the extra couple of bucks and get the Denali.

Great drivetrain

by Stuck in Michigan from MI | December 27, 2010

The drivetrain shifts smoothly, very powerful and nice handling vehicle. Also, the turning radius is incredible for such a large truck. The only thing that I can't stand is the freeway handling during the winter/fall with high winds and wind noise - I feel like it's got a parachute on it's back. I took a chance and bought a used Envoy with RWD; haven't been in for maintenance in 2 years that I've owned it (Just my oil changes). The 4.2L Engine seems bulletproof.

The BEST- My 2007 GMC Envoy Denali

by PK from Minneapolis | November 7, 2009

I absolutely love my Envoy! The Denali trim and extra features are worth every dime. This SUV is fantastic-I think its one of the best and nicest SUV's on the market. I looked at the Acura MDX, the Lexus 350, and others. This is slightly bigger than the others and I'm so glad I went with this one. By the way, being a woman, I get so many compliments as guys LOVE my SUV too! I also love the OnStar, I don't think I could ever live without that either. OnStar sends maintainence reports, (tells you everything about the vehicle including tire pressures) and there are so many extra OnStar safety features if you ever need them. You cannot go wrong with a GMC Envoy especially the Denali!!

Awesome SUV

by JMack from Dallas,TX | August 15, 2009

I traded in a Mercury Mountaineer Premier v8, for my Envoy Denali. It is so much more comfortable and has a much more comfortable ride than the Merc. 5.3 ltr v-8 is awesome as well. Much more classy ride for the money Have owned for 1 yr and only been to the shop 1 time for something very minor The only feature I'm disappointed with is the size of the console, it's very narrow.

Uses car for Towing

Perfect mid size SUV

by Commuter/ Athlete's mom from Alpharetta, GA | July 24, 2008

I love my truck. It's very reliable and low maintenance, which is great being a single mother. I took a risk making such a large investment but it has proven to be well worth it. I would like to have more features and a more modern interior design but overall it is a very comfortable vehicle with just the right amount of room. It's not too big and not too small. I like it.

Awesome SUV

by Love the Envoy! from New York, NY | March 29, 2007

My GMC Envoy is fantastic. I never have a problem with it, it drives great, and my monthly payments are so much less than a Toyota Highlander or Honda Pilot. I used to drive Toyotas and Hondas, but I'll never go back. They kill you on the maintenance costs and they break down just like any vehicle. OnStar makes me feel safe in my Envoy!

Featured Services for this GMC Envoy