1999 GMC Jimmy

Available in 10 styles:  Jimmy 2dr SL shown

Overall

The 2 door Tank

by Rymrocker from Cleve, OH | November 30, 2011

I was looking for a small truck to enhance my plow service. The right size, comfort, and fuel efficient.

WORST SUV EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Car Enthusiast from Danury, CT | January 27, 2010

EVERYTHING that can go wrong will go wrong ive only had this car for 5 months used with 105,000 miles on it long story short ive had to put $3000 in to it already DO YOUR HOMEWORK! ask any mechanic about this cara,take a seat, and listen to the horror stories

Great Car

by E. Hoover from Columbus, IN | October 10, 2009

Loved my jimmy. Had it for 3 years and only needed a battery replaced (truck was 10 yrs old at the time) great ride, comfortable interior...but it drinks like a V8..still not horrible on gas..but my buddies full size silverado gets more mpgs then this thing..and his is a V8. Def. recommed this as maybe a second vehicle..not primary cause of mpgs.

love and hate

by camaro love from danbury, ct | January 1, 2009

this suv is a paradox I loved the interior and its features , its 4wd was awsome ,getting through the heavy CT snow was a breaz and it has a lot of room But its huge gas guzzeler, if you drive anywhere over 40 miles be prepaired to fill up agian or youll be on the side of the road this feature alone makes this car an un-reliable un-affordable un-touchable if this is the only thing you can afford buy a bike

Great winter vehicle

by Kayaker from Des Moines, IA | November 25, 2007

The Jimmy is our winter car of choice. It goes into 4wd with the push of a button and gets us through the deep snow of Iowa. I also appreciate the Auto 4wd in wet or icy conditions. With auto 4wd you have the comfort of RWD with the security of knowing that 4wd will kick in automatically if conditions warrant. The car is comfortable and roomy. The ride is sporty and enjoyable. The 4000 lb. towing is massive for a vehicle this size. It fits in our garage. We love our little Jimmy.

Reliable and Nice Drive

by Family Woman from Houston, Texas | November 19, 2007

This vehicle has been a great vehicle for over 85,000 miles. It drives really nice and comfortable ride. It has been amazing how all the extras are not having any problems. Good Vehicle. I would buy one again.

Good, reliable vehicle

by Collegiate Girl from Batesville, AR | June 20, 2006

I got this vehicle after I had wrecked my sportscar. I wasn't happy with the looks of it, seeing that it wasn't my style, but I fell in love with how good a vehicle it was to me. I drove it across the country for Spring Break and it had great mileage plus it was the perfect size to pack people into for a long trip, very comfortable. The interior was great: leather seats, sunroof, tons of buttons for the many abilities, and pplenty of storage space. It is the perfect vehicle for travellers and college students. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Featured Services for this GMC Jimmy