2004 GMC Savana

Available in 22 styles:  2004 GMC Savana RWD G3500 Extended Passenger Van shown

Overall

Great Conversion Van

by Van man from Myrtle Beach, SC | March 12, 2013

I've owned about 10 conversion vans from 1985 to 2004. Decided to purchase one more and wanted a low mileage, good condition used Van. Found many online, especially from dealers, that were not as advertised. Almost flew 400 miles to see one but the dealer slipped on his story too many times. Drove 400 miles (round trip) twice to view vans that, again were junkers but looked good in the photos. One used car dealer, after promising everything, did not even wash the vehicle. It had mud caked on tires, spare parts inside on the floor, and cracked exterior parts that did not show in his photos. Finally found 2004 GMC conversion van with 54K miles in super condition only 5 hours away. This vehicle has been driven for 2K miles in the 2 weeks I've had it and is just what I wanted. It was found on Cars.com.

WARNING !

by Boomskakalak from Queens | February 13, 2013

I was lured from cars.com straight into the showroom of Atlantic Honda at Bay Shore within (36) hrs because of what I thought was the best deal on the internet. It started when I saw the ad on cars.com, I sent an email indicating my interest with the stock number. I received confirmation from cars.com and Atlantic Honda at Bay Shore. Customer representative # 1 sent me an email requesting more accurate information and customer representative # 2 left a voicemail requesting more information to broaden my search criteria. After failed attempts to speak with rep # 1 and # 2 on the phone, I request to speak with rep # 3 who told me " the vehicle is available and you can make a downpayment via CREDIT CARD on the phone ", I told him I prefer to see the vehicle first. The next day I went to Atlantic Honda at Bay Shore for viewing and purchase this vehicle. I was greeted by an employee who told me that vehicle was sold already and he can take me around to see if there is any other vehicle may interest me, I sounded the Brooklyn horn. The supervisor came and said "a downpayment was made yesterday and the vehicle was pick up this morning". I ask him how could customer rep # 3 was going to take my downpayment for the same vehicle, he said " once the vehicle does not leave the showroom it is not sold ". I realized I was at the wrong place with a money order in my pocket and I did not hesitate to leave. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ATLANTIC HONDA at Bay Shore.

Featured Services for this GMC Savana