1995 GMC Sierra 1500

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great Truck

by Busdriver / Indiana from Northwest Indiana | March 15, 2014

Great truck. Easy to work on. Very dependable. I,ve owned four of these trucks from 1991 models to 1995. Routine regular maintenance is all I've had to do. I haven't had problems in snow either. The limited slip really helps, plus Goodyear Wrangler tires. I just bought a 1995 on Cars.com with 38,000 miles on it. I'm good for another 5 years or more before I have to look for another. I just don't like the newer models. Too much to go wrong and to much money for repairs. You need to shop for low miles because they tend to rust around the wheel wells, rockers and cab corners. The clear coat was bad in the early nineties. Overall I've been very pleased.

Workingest Truck I've owned

by Gardener from Indiana | November 15, 2007

I've hauled mulch, manure, retaining wall stones, brick pavers, lumber, etc. The Sierra has been easy to load and unload and handled everything I've put in it. The extended cab has been a delight for taking grandchildren on trips. The only drawback I've found is it isn't stable on snow and ice (but neither am I). Overall, I have been very satisfied with the looks, handling and performance of my Sierra.

Featured Services for this GMC Sierra 1500