See Also: 2002 GMC Sierra 1500

Available in 4 styles:  Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab shown

Information Coming Soon

See Photos & Videos

Overall

From a Lady's Point of View -- Head over Heels!!

by LoveMyGMC from Lorain, OH | October 1, 2013

I am a 4'11" pregnant woman (currently in my 3rd trimester). I purchased my truck from my Aunt when my Uncle (always took very good care of his vehicles) passed away a cpl yrs ago. Not only does the fact that he owned it (he was never a person to jump into anything without researching intensely) but this has by far has been one of the best vehicles I have owned (My Dad & step-Dad were both mechanics....us girls got to own a LOT of cars growing up - ford, chevy, bmw, cadi, gmc - ....one of the perks)! Though in my condition right now, it's not very easy to get in or out of, I have no concern of driving this winter with my newborn buckled in it!! I look forward to purchasing another when it comes time to retire this beaut......which will probably be MANY years down the road considering the durability of its frame & engine. First truck.....first love!!

2002 GMC Sierra 1500

by Old School from Cleveland, Tx. | September 20, 2013

I responded to the listing of this truck on Cars.com, as it turned out, it appeared be "as advertised" and I was able to make a deal. The seller easy to work with and that made the transaction timely and smooth. I left satisfied and the vehicle is preforming fine.

2002 GMC SIERRA 1500 SLE Extended cab

by WH from Florida | September 14, 2013

Very pleased with this vehicle. I did lots or research before I purchased it. It has just over 82000 miles on it. The 4.8L engine runs great and the ride is surprisingly smooth and quiet for a truck. The only thing (so far) I don't like about the truck is the park brakes are poorly designed and will not properly hold the vehicle.

2002 GMC Seria

by Needed a new truck from South Bend In | April 4, 2011

The 2002 GMC Siera used truck was a good buy for the price I paid. There uas little I had to do to it after the dealer made a few repairs. I have had somme problems with the check engine light comming on ,so that is somthing I need to look at. The Ride is good for a truck and the seats are good for the trim level SLE. Of course with a used vehical there is a look of little things that need attetion . The power windows motor will need replaces along with the power review meaors (aperantly they had been broke early and are taped in to place). The tailgate latch will need to be cleaned and relubericated due to it not fully locking when open. I had to replace the interdome light bulb. While using this past few monthes the driver side rear door open latch broke so it also needs to be repaired.

not worth it

by why by new from | December 17, 2010

the trcuk is nice overall but as it sits book value on this truck is 13,000 so this is over priced by 1600 dollars but overall nice truck

good work horse with a comfortable ride

by hoarder from westland mi | March 1, 2010

has performed everything i've asked it to do. wish the milage was a little better but 17 mpg at 80 isn't bad. around town i can get 425 miles out of a tank.

NO Problem

by American Soldier from | September 10, 2009

I have always owned a 2500 or bigger, but I give it up to the 1500's as well. I have not had a single problem with this truck and I tow and put it trough rough paces often. I am glad to read the mileage people are getting out of these good ol american trucks. Inside and out it has style and it continues to show me it was worth my purchase.

Great Truck

by Terebo "GM Excellence" from norwcih,ny | August 2, 2009

GM really knew what they were doing when these trucks were built. The body style is attractive, extremely reliable, and very roomy even for a regular cab. The 5.3l engine is very strong. I can see myself putting 300,000 miles on the truck no problem! Thanks again GM for hanging in their and building these amazing trucks!!

Great Truck

by Car Crazy Guy from GA | October 19, 2007

this is a great truck that i personally love. i have had it for a while and havent had a problem with it. it performs well. it handles ok but after all this is still a truck.

Best Truck Ive Ever Own

by Nik from Plano, Texas | February 28, 2007

I love this truck! Its comfy, stylish and never let me down. It now has just over 130,000 miles on it and its still running awesome. I haul horses a couple times a month, and have never felt bogged down or as if I'm lacking power for the haul, unlike other trucks I've hauled with. Gas mileage isn't too great, but any vehicle this size isn't. I love this truck, looks great and runs great, def professional grade!

Featured Services for this GMC Sierra 1500HD