2010 GMC Sierra 1500

2010 GMC Sierra 1500
Available in 33 styles:  2010 GMC Sierra 1500 4x2 Regular Cab 8' box 133" WB shown

Overall

purchase of used truck

by courtney blevins from fort smith, AR | June 19, 2014

I went to Harry Robinson GMC. David Brown was my sales man he tirelessly looked for the perfect truck for my for 2 months. We finally found wone last weeka dn it is exactly what I wanted. I'm so impressed with my experience with dave is my official go to guy for future family care sales.

veryb nice truck

by basstech from Ingleside , Texas | November 4, 2013

The truck was everything the Pictures showed it to be. I received it very quick and have no complaints at all.

2010 gmc w/6spd tran

by eban from aurora ohio | October 13, 2013

very happy with truck exceptionally clean ,lots of power got 21.8 mpg on first trip you could negotiate with dealer

Great Truck!

by JI from NC | June 22, 2012

I have owned a chevy silverado and now I own a GMC sierra extended cab 1500. This truck is everything I need and it rides real smooth on the highway. Great Gas mileage and I feel one of the most reliable trucks overall. I have the 5.3L V8 and it has plenty of power for hauling or towing my trailer. I would like to see GMC update the interior as far as the seats and dash board but other than that One great truck.

Gave up my Dodge

by Truck guy from Denver, CO | November 29, 2010

I drove GM products for many years and decided to try a Dodge diesel. Regretted the Dodge after multiple high dollar fixes of systems and controls. Back to the GMC which is even more sophisticated than before and is like the Caddy of trucks. Great power from the gas motor, great mileage from a beefy V8, smooth and very capable off road feel. Overall a solid reliable truck that feels like it looks- strong and savvy.

2010 sierra 5.3l Z71 4X

by SS from PASADENA, CA | November 22, 2010

I am liking it! Super fun to drive. Very comfortable. I am enjoying my new truck! I test drove some other models and liked the GMC sierra the best. I am happy with my choice and look forward to driving it. Love the power!

Great truck

by Roadwarrior1956 from Oak Ridge TN | October 15, 2010

Great looking truck, good power from a 5.3 and on E85 even better, plus less expensive fuel. Comfortable ride with good controls and instruments, SLT has all the great standard options and the version I bought.

Good Truck

by 2nd GMC Owner from Amarillo, TX | October 12, 2010

Great Truck, Great inside & out. Cons, weak side rails dent when loading from the side. Needs additional cup holders, needs better console storage. Other than that it's been a great truck! Smooth on the highway, even when towing my enclosed trailer loaded with 4000lbs.

2010 GMC Sierra 1500 Ext, Cap Z71

by Sniper-X from Abu Dhabi, UAE | August 26, 2010

The Best Truck ever .. I feel comfortable with this car ,, I advise everyone to choose the best truck (GMC Sierra) .

2010 GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 Z71

by Unit 3 PWR from Waynesboro, Ga | June 9, 2010

This is a great reliable truck. As far as power goes, the 6.2 liter is a power plant/beast. Fuel mileage is decent with this size of motor. Got 18mpg on interstate @ 70mph. Sharp looking truck. I dont know what GM did to the seats but they are not as comfortable as the older models. Pricing is a bit steep in my opinion for these trucks. Overall great truck.