2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD

2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD

Available in 28 styles:  2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4 Regular Cab 8' box 133" WB shown

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Loving this truck! Hauls everything I need it to.

by Tbdiesel from Westerville, Ohio | July 21, 2014

Love this truck! The truck I've got is the 6.6L diesel which has plenty of power for whatever your hauling. I haul construction equipment (skid steer, mini excavator, ect)on a regular basis. Interior is comfortable and the SLT trim package is great. I would like to see more specific features for paper work/files/superintendent purpose.

Best truck I've driven/owned

by Engineer/Enthusiast from | March 28, 2012

I've experienced all other forms and lines of trucks and this by far has been very satisfactory for my work use and getting around as well to my lifestyle. It's also the quietest diesel truck I've ever driven. Rides as comfortable as a luxury even with owning a BMW.

I Love This Truck

by PNW Adventure from Leavenworth, WA | November 17, 2010

I drove every new fullsize truck when I went shopping for a new pickup. I would now have to say that I would have no reservation in recommending this truck to anyone. In early 2009, I purchased a current year GMC Sierra Z71 CC 4x4 with the 5.3L / 6spd auto combo and have used it as a daily driver for work and play since then. The truck has performed brilliantly since my purchase and my only out of pocket expenses has been routine scheduled maintenance. Fuel economy has been better than what I had hoped for out of a full size truck coming in at just over 19mpg combined with light trailer towing from time-to-time. The 4x4 with auto trac gets me through the snow and mountains passes that I regularly travel without incident and with confidence. The comfort of this truck is impressive. However, I do wish this truck had a driver side pull handle as well as dedicated overhead console storage for sunglasses. Other than that, I have no complaints. I get a lot of compliments on this truck and I would buy it again.

comfortable and solid durable truck

by Truck nut from northern worker | June 19, 2009

Great value for the money. I haul shingles and home construction material. In winter I push snow and truck has taken the punishment and still runs and looks like new. I will recommend this GMC pickup over any foreign one. I have driven and used lots of different trucks and this one is the best.