2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD

2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD

Available in 28 styles:  2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4 Regular Cab 8' box 133" WB shown

Information Coming Soon

See Photos & Videos

Overall

2500hd is a hoss.

by Gmc guy from Texas | March 19, 2012

The 2500hd series are complete mules. Pull it. Push it. Tow it. I'm on my second one with the first still running strong at 198000 miles just time for an upgrade! I love the new body style of these 2010s and up. So far I've had my new one about a year and no problems to report. The performance is excellent so much power. Comfort for those long trips or working in the cab all day is great. These are real trucks!

worst truck ever

by Big P from Edmonton, Ab | May 5, 2011

I bought this truck in july 2010. GMC sierra 2500 with 6.0L gas job. It is now may 5 2011 and I'm getting rid of it this truck has been the worst truck i have ever owned it has been nothing but problems sense i bought it it has 25000km on it and it has already had over 12000$ worth of repairs done. My new truck should be in any day now looking forward to it its a 2011 Dodge Power Wagon. I have been a gm man my hole life and now i cant see my self ever buying one again.