2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD

2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD

Available in 30 styles:  2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4 Regular Cab 8' box 133.7" WB shown
Starting MSRP

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Who could ask for anything more?

by Bigum from Benton, KY | April 22, 2014

Purchased my 2013 GMC DURAMAX and Allison combo about 11 months ago after buying a 33 foot fifth wheel. What can I say but WOW!!! Pulls it with ease even over Monteagle in Tennessee. The towing mode along with the exhaust brake held a constant speed down the 8 degree grade. 20 plus mpg without the camper on the interstate and about 12 mpg when towing the camper. Very impressive and much better than my 2011 half ton gas burner. Would recommend this truck to anyone.

great truck

by supporting the economy from brentwood ca | July 3, 2013

would be nice if GMC had an interior upgrade alon g the likes of the Ford King Ranch or Dodges Laramie longhorn edition. Other than that, great truck.

Love this Truck!

by Towman from Denver, CO | May 6, 2013

I just purchased my 2013 GMC Sierra Duramax Rocket a few days ago. Was told by the dealership that fuel mileage would be lower than expected for the 1st 10,000 miles however if 15.9 around town is low, I can deal with it. Very impressed with everything, rides like a Cadillac, pulls like a TRUCK! Awesome vehicle, once again after many of my last failures in purchases (ford's) I am proud to STILL buy American.

Best Truck I've Owned

by Stein from | April 29, 2013

Purchased this truck last week, and couldn't be happier. Rides well, great interior features, can't comment on durability/performance as I haven't owned it long enough, but based on older models, it should stand the test of time with no issues. Great ride all around! Buy one

Hopefull better than the 2012 Ford I traded in

by Old Guy from Clare, MI | January 8, 2013

I am thus far very pleased with the new pickup. Dealer sales staff were very efficient and responsive. I am unable to respond to the reliability rating in this questionaire as I have only owned the vehicle for two weeks. I have noted a substantial increase in gas mileage and the ride is vastly improved. I like my new truck!!

tom ahl dealerships

by mad mudders wife from delphos,ohio | November 20, 2012

we have purchased our last 3 vehicles from tom ahl & every time we are satisfied .we needed a truck with a duramax allison in it with a payment we could afford. tom ahl & cal klickman made that happen with our new 2013 gmc sierra 2500 hd..thanx

Log Wagon

by John from Pendleton, Indiana | November 3, 2012

If you can live with a bone jarring ride over anything but a super smooth rode then be my guest. Low mileage like 10 mpg with light loads and less with heavier loads. The most I ever saw with no load doing 55 mph was 19 mpg. And diesel fuel isn't cheap is it. Not since the 1970's. Buy a nice gas engine half ton truck and a trailer to haul stuff. Much cheaper over all.